• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play Live is coming back July 22nd

Great Hair

Banned
S for Effort, Hit for Dead Space ... which was not shown during the EA Live event? Skimmed thru, they only showed like 5 games? Racing Game, Battlefield, Apex, Indie and that other Gaas garbage
Encouragement Dog Poop GIF

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
What did I miss

More gameplay from Lost in Random.
a new Grid game from Codemasters.
Battlefield fuck everything mode.
Apex Legends new hero and season announcement trailer.
DeadSpace remake announcement.

ohh and EA still trying to push Knockout City on us its free to play until you reach level 25.....maybe this bolsters the player numbers, right now doesnt seem to be making a dent.

I, like many others, have very little faith in EA to do a decent job of Dead Space.

Its a remake....how could they possibly fuck it up?
Mechanically Dead Space still holds up.....new graphics engine and EA Motive at the helm it should be faithful enough for old fans and fresh enough for new players.

Pallas

Was hoping for a surprise multiplayer drop for Mass Effect 3 on the Mass Effect Legendary Edition but it’s nice to see Dead Space reboot confirmed.

wipeout364

ohh and EA still trying to push Knockout City on us its free to play until you reach level 25.....maybe this bolsters the player numbers, right now doesnt seem to be making a dent
Are the player numbers down? I only played it when it launched for a couple of hours and thought it was terrible. Was surprised there seemed to be so many fans of it then. Character designs were terrible and the gameplay was just odd, didn’t click with me at all. I actually really enjoyed rocket arena the other EA game but the player base died so fast it became to unbalanced.

More gameplay from Lost in Random.
a new Grid game from Codemasters.
Battlefield fuck everything mode.
Apex Legends new hero and season announcement trailer.
DeadSpace remake announcement.

ohh and EA still trying to push Knockout City on us its free to play until you reach level 25.....maybe this bolsters the player numbers, right now doesnt seem to be making a dent.

Its a remake....how could they possibly fuck it up?
Mechanically Dead Space still holds up.....new graphics engine and EA Motive at the helm it should be faithful enough for old fans and fresh enough for new players.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Justin9mm

Don't really give a Fuck about EA or Battlefield but the official Dead Space remake announcement is something I've been waiting a very long time for and so excited for it.. That is one game that deserves a remake! Don't fuck it up EA.

Last edited:
Top Bottom