• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Schedule and Preview

Why the hell does the timetable have both 24hr times and normal times. confusing as fuck one or the other huh?

eg: 12pm 1pm 2pm and 3pm followed by 1600 wth? why not just 1200 1300 1400 and 1500 from the beginning?

CGwizz

That schedule is a little confusing, is bethesda conference at 5 in the night london time? holy shit...

jrcbandit

Do you mean in general or just for this list? Either way, why not just make it consistent.

How is this even confusing? They use AM/PM where appropriate (US/Canada) and clearly label it as AM/PM. The rest of the world outside North America (and Australia) don't really use AM/PM when written so this makes things easier for people to read. If everything was military time, it would confuse us poor Americans, while AM/PM is typically only used orally outside of NA.

How is this even confusing? They use AM/PM where appropriate (US/Canada) and clearly label it as AM/PM. The rest of the world outside North America (and Australia) don't really use AM/PM when written so this makes things easier for people to read. If everything was military time, it would confuse us poor Americans, while AM/PM is typically only used orally outside of NA.

I'm in Australia this just isn't true.
Comprehension fail, schedule still silly.

Afrikan

Is anyone broadcasting any of these conferences in 4K?

Edit, it's sad that I'm going to miss EA's conference..or atleast most of it. Why did they change the day?

With everyone on Monday we were all able to call in for One day at work, knowing we would catch everything.

Somnia

There is for Xbox on Mixer and YouTube. No idea about other briefings though I guess YouTube would be your best bet.

If you watch the MS presser on Mixer you can get free games and DLC by just watching. Just have your MS account linked to your mixer account and they'll add the free stuff to your account.

Sorry for being late!!
Here is the UBI / EA / BETHESDA Bingo board for tomorrow!! I am posting Sony and Microsoft tomorrow night!!

kHdWvI7.jpg

Link to download the HD version is here
Nintendo Bingo Board

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
MattyG can't make the Bethesda thread this year, so if anyone wants it, by all means.

I'll make something tomorrow if not.

Going as a member of the public. Got an email from Ubisoft to register for some kind of special bracelet that gets me online swag. Is this anything or just garbage?

spons

Gold Member
MattyG can't make the Bethesda thread this year, so if anyone wants it, by all means.

I'll make something tomorrow if not.

I can take the Bethesda Showcase out of your hands Nirolak, if you'd like that. Pretty fun to create something Bethesdaland-themed. Looking forward to their presser.

Volotaire

Can someone tell me when the first "pre-E3" stream from IGN, YouTube, Gamespot etc. will start?

• IGN starts at 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET / 19:00 BST - IGN Live at E3 Kick Off - Day 1
  • GameSpot seems to be starting at the conference time with no pre show according to their schedule, but that could change.
  • Easy Allies at 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET / 19:00 BST for pre show
  • GB should be live 30 minutes before so at 11:30 AM PT / 2:30 PM ET / 19:30 BST
  • Kinda Funny will be at 11:30 AM PT / 2:30 PM ET / 19:30 BST
  • Twitch will be at 12:00 AM PT / 3:00 PM ET / 20:00 BST so seems like no commentary
  • No YouTube with Geoff Keighley today
  • Check your favourite YouTubers too.

Therefore, IGN and EZA will start the earliest if you discount YouTubers.

• IGN starts at 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET / 19:00 BST - IGN Live at E3 Kick Off - Day 1
  • GameSpot seems to be starting at the conference time with no pre show according to their schedule, but that could change.
  • GB should be live 30 minutes before so at 11:30 AM PT / 2:30 PM ET / 19:30 BST
  • Kinda Funny will be at 11:30 AM PT / 2:30 PM ET / 19:30 BST
  • Twitch will be at 12:00 AM PT / 3:00 PM ET / 20:00 BST so seems like no commentary
  • No YouTube with Geoff Keighley today
  • Check your favourite YouTubers too.

Alright thanks, then I have plenty of time till then still :)

13ruce

Banned
I have to say in a bit confused why the major players are doing their press conferences at weird times and days this year. Microsoft at 5pm on a Sunday. I guess they expect more people to be available? I like when E3 was a one day event. I would take off the whole day and watch it with my friends. Now Monday is kind of only good after 4pm. And it's just all chopped up. I mean what the hell is EA thinking? Who's going to watch their show? It's aways been the worst and I've only ever watched it because it was the filler show.

Well at least Sony and ubisoft are doing things right. Nintendo gonna Nintendo as usual.

Do we still need a Bethesda thread creator? I'm happy to do it if someone tells me what time it needs to go up/what needs to be in it (this is my first E3 on GAF). I'll be glued to my PC for that anyway because The Evil Within 2 is the only thing I've been looking forward to all year, honestly.

Thats what i was talking about... thats 1am AST for me.

Probably wouldnt watch that one anyways, just wondering why it is so late...

The Devolver Digital conference is at 2:30 AM for me. They are my favorite indie pub and I can't miss it. Living on the East really sucks sometimes.

Pachimari

Where can I watch IGN, Giant Bomb and Easy Allies' pre-E3 shows? I wish we had countdowns, because I don't know when that is in my timezone, although I appreciate the help for sure.

tuco11

I cant believe that Bethesda would put their conference at 12 midnight on a sunday for eastern U.S. makes no sense.

Top Bottom