• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Schedule and Preview

Nictel

I continue to be surprised and disappointed at Sony's timing. You'd think they'd try to get a reasonable European time for the stream - 10am-12pm PST would be fine.

Is it because it's a week day so they want people to get home in the US before starting?

Also - are MS and Sony both streaming in 4K?

I think they are going to be more US focused because the European market is pretty much theirs and they want to counter Scorpio in some matter.

Elfstruck

I continue to be surprised and disappointed at Sony's timing. You'd think they'd try to get a reasonable European time for the stream - 10am-12pm PST would be fine.

Is it because it's a week day so they want people to get home in the US before starting?

Also - are MS and Sony both streaming in 4K?

10am-12pm means US folks are stuck at work. No thanks!

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Actually excited to see what content they have in store for Titanfall 2.

Since all DLC is free, I wonder if what they have to show could be something of significant size?

Regardless. The games fucking amazing. And I want more.

Volotaire

Apologies, the spoiler - free thread will hopefully be posted around the time of Friday 00:00 BST (UK) / Thursday 16:00 PT. I am tinkering with the code of the OP to hopefully implement UI improvements for mobile users.

Alpende

Thanks for this thread. Really helpful. I'll watch Microsoft, Ubisoft and maybe Nintendo. Sony is way too late for me.

Regiruler

XEJl3Jn.jpg

Screencap from the above. I would like someone to confirm this is from something before I get ahead of myself in thinking the platinum leak is real.

anothertech

I just realized this all starts on SATURDAY. I thought it wasn't till NEXT Friday LOLOL.

My hype levels just blew through the roof.

Brofield

FML I work during the one conference I want to see (Nintendo)

Will there be a direct link to the archive on the Nintendo Direct website? I don't want to use YouTube and see the other games they'll have just uploaded after the fact.

Volotaire

Will there be a direct link to the archive on the Nintendo Direct website? I don't want to use YouTube and see the other games they'll have just uploaded after the fact.

Yes, thread will go up in an hour or 2, although i need volunteers to help me archive Nintendo specifically because it is the only conference I cannot archive straight away.

Volotaire

*hugs weird yelling green link person*

Awesome, man!

Will there be a spoiler free thread with links to the conferences like usual?

I'll be busy Sunday so will miss the MS presentation live

Sorry if it have been asked before... Is there a spoiler-free thread for 2017 E3?

The E3 2017 Archive and Spoiler-Free Thread is ready.

Has there ever been a conference on a Saturday before? They're all so spread out this year.

Almost too spread out at the moment, though we'll see how it goes once it starts, I kind of liked that endless concentrated dose of gaming news with them all packed in tightly.

Pachimari

Where can I go to see Easy Allies and Giant Bomb's E3 schedules and their line-up of games? Geoff Keighley's panels only start on Tuesday and goes through until Thursday?

I see the E3 Coliseum starts with God of War: Behind the Curtain at Tuesday, June 13, 11:00 AM, but what time is that here in Germany?

There is a bunch of data about the number of games announced at last year's show and not released yet in this report. Super interesting to see how many of the games talked about last year were actually new announcements - only 9% for MS. Surprised to see that 70% of the games have actually come out, too.

It's not specifically about this year, but offers some insights into what we can expect and where the press conferences need to pick up.

A lot of the imagery in the OP is loading funny for me and can't see the times. How far are we from the first stream? Just wondering if there's any for us tonight late in the UK.

Glad I checked the OP again. I totally had EA in my schedule for Sunday. Crazy that it's on Saturday. That will be the hardest one for me to watch but, predictably, the least worth watching with the way they've been conducting their conferences lately.

Aw yeah, let's roll! I'm glad the conferences have generally been moving earlier this year. I'll be able to catch EA, Microsoft, Bethesda, and Sony live, which I didn't expect to be able to do. And Nintendo... I asked off of work to see Nintendo.

Top Bottom