• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

e3 2019 Summary (Schedule, streaming link, what we know and what to expect)

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Thank you all !

giphy.gif

Mobilemofo

Mixed bag, the ms conference. Can't wait to see the Ps4 or at least learn more. I expect Sony to bring the games and for those to once again make the difference between the two.

Trogdor1123

Square wasn't bad, wish the mana collection was announced for PS4, same with octopath and maybe a ff6 remake. But on a whole, it was pretty good.

Ms was ok,the rest, definitely meh. Next year will probably be nutso crazy though with new systems and all.

Trogdor1123

Anyone else surprised at the number of games that will launch on stadia? I was legit shocked.

Maybe it is the real deal....

I'm asking again, did Sony really not plan anything, like at least a Nintendo Threehouse Live stuff?

I'm sorry but from a branding, communication and marketing standpoint there's is absolutely NO excuse for this...wtf.

Ol'Scratch

I'm asking again, did Sony really not plan anything, like at least a Nintendo Threehouse Live stuff?

I'm sorry but from a branding, communication and marketing standpoint there's is absolutely NO excuse for this...wtf.
I do not think you get it. Everyone else did Sony's presentation for them. Sony came out weeks ago and got ahead of Microsoft's Scarlet announcement. They had their video presentation showing some new stuff. The vast majority of other presentations especially Square were all PS4 hype. Microsoft even did the work because some of their biggest pulls were multi-platform. Sony are there on the floor, they got immense word of mouth from Final Fantasy VII R and other trailers. They are not there to placate you. We are in a ramp up to next gen and there is nothing exciting left in the channel that people do not know about. They saved a fortune and also a huge percentage of people are very correctly saying that Sony won E3 or at least did the right thing.

Top Bottom