• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dying Light 2 - Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Here's an exclusive developer Q&A for Dying Light 2 from the team at Techland. Let’s throw it over to the developers who are here to answer some of your questions about the game.

Dying Light 2 is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and S and PC on December 7.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Techland's Dying Light 2: Stay Human is set for release later this year, and the developer has given GameSpot an exclusive first look at a special, stylized trailer showcasing the latest gameplay from our last look at the game.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Dying Light 2: Stay Human is really looking to be a true sequel in every sense of the word. While many sequels these days come out and largely rest on their laurels by rehashing what the last game did, it really does look like Techland is having none of that.

Assuming their new game is going to be everything that they're cracking it up to be, it does look like it's shaping up to be a real successor to a game that is already great, and that's a recipe for success if I’ve ever seen one.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Dude there's been less than 17k views between the time they published the video, you grabbed it, posted it on gaf with a little summary, me finding and clicking on that video.
Do you live in an alternate dimension where times moves faster than in ours?I mean I get it can happen from time to time but you are always so quick videos or articles it is either remarkable or concerning ... I don't know.

Top Bottom