• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dying Light 2 Development Update coming March 17th

Umbasaborne

Banned
Wow its fucking nothing, yet they want people to “trust them” that they will release the game in 2021? Yeah, come back when you actually have something. I cant believe this is all they had after years of silence

I skipped through the video and I still felt like I wasted my time.

Wtf was this for? Why even make anyone wait for this video to come out? Just put it on a tweet if you're gonna come out with this bullshit.

There's not even a release date announced.

This was such a joke.

Would rather have seen a gameplay demo.

They must have something... but the fact they didn't show much doesn't inspire confidence for sure. Agree with others on 2022, but still think that's... optimistic of them.

I skipped through the video and I still felt like I wasted my time.

Wtf was this for? Why even make anyone wait for this video to come out? Just put it on a tweet if you're gonna come out with this bullshit.

There's not even a release date announced.

This was such a joke.

I would have loved to be in the room when they made this decision.

Whoever approves marketing/PR at Techland must be an idiot's idiot.

It kinda feels like they’re riding the “we‘re taking our time so we don’t end up like Cyberpunk” train to hide the fact that they’re going to be the next Cyberpunk.

This is the most perfect way to describe it.

Techland seems even more incompetent than CDPR, frankly. While they likely were ecstatic to see CDPR suffer with their release, after the thrill died down they still realized their development process was mired in shit.

jaysius

Banned

This is an “oh Jesus we need to get the investors sweaty ball sacks off our shoulders so we can get this thing floating again” video.

This is the sound of desperation.

They hyped up this bullshit? :messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_smiling::messenger_tears_of_joy:

After too long in development the game mechanics will become antiquated, and that’s no good either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom