• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dwayne Johnson Unveils ‘Black Adam’ Summer 2022 Release Date During NCAA Tourney Game

3liteDragon

This afternoon during the NCAA game, Dwayne Johnson in a short spot unveiled the release date for his New Line/DC superhero movie Black Adam: July 29, 2022.

Johnson also posted on Instagram too, see below.

“The Hierarchy of Power in the DC Universe is about to Change,” declared Dwayne Johnson in the short spot on TNT.

Johnson also took a fun jab at NCAA sportcaster and former 11-time NBA All-Star Charles Barkley, who is an Alabama native and an Auburn University alum, “And Chuck: There is nothing I can do for an Auburn guy who picks Alabama to go to the final 4.” Johnson made the tease just before the UCLA vs. Alabama game today.

Black Adam also stars Aldis Hodge as Hawkman, Noah Centineo as Atom Smasher, Quintessa Swindell as Cyclone and Pierce Brosnan as Dr. Fate. Jaume Collet-Serra, who also directed Johnson alongside Emily Blunt in Disney’s Jungle Cruise, will direct. Johnson, Dany Garcia and Hiram Garcia of Seven Bucks Productions are producing Black Adam with Beau Flynn of FlynnPictureCo. FlynnPictureCo’s Scott Sheldon will serve as EP.

Rory Haines and Sohrab Noshirvani wrote the latest draft. Adam Sztykiel wrote the previous draft.

Cravis

So far nothing I have seen or heard about this movie interests me in the least bit.

Looking forward to the Batman. Holding out hope that Keaton signs on for Flash. Although my hopes for that are dwindling each and every day

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
fa0bde68bc205fb1770af2dfb9a43de7.gif

tkscz

So far nothing I have seen or heard about this movie interests me in the least bit.

Looking forward to the Batman. Holding out hope that Keaton signs on for Flash. Although my hopes for that are dwindling each and every day

Well, outside of some of the cast, nothing has been revealed about the movie. Not even what it's about really.

Top Bottom