• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dusk Golem: Pragmata First Story Details

Draugoth

Gold Member

The situation regarding Pragmata is quite mysterious, because although the game was announced almost four years ago, there are hardly any details, not to mention the fact that the game has already been postponed.

However, it seems that we have the first information about Pragmata's plot, which was shared by insider Dusk Golem on a Discord server, claiming that this is an action and narrative game.

"Pragmata is about two robots who live on a failed attempt to colonize the moon, which was abandoned after robots & AI took over the moon & humans just disabled their ability to reach them on Earth rather than deal fully with the problem, and we play as two robots who are starting to become strikingly human through the robots evolving who desire to go to Earth.

And yes, it's an action-narrative game"

source

Last edited:

Gojiira

Banned
Always looked intriguing, and the dynamic with the little girl robot has potential for some heartfelt story moments. Who knows, I hope it has the kind of charm Ico had with the MC’s

mortal

Gold Member
Hope to see this one reemerged at the PlayStation showcase as well.

The art design and visuals are quite nice. Looks like a technical flex for RE Engine.

SJRB

Gold Member
Together with Little Devil Inside this is the only game from the PS5 reveal event in June 2020 that still hasn't been released.

I want this game to happen so badly. I love good sci-fi, and I've been starved of it in the video game space.
Destiny has a wonderful universe, but it's nearly all in lore books.
I want something I can play and discover!

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I wanted the story to be told with facial expressions or body movements, like a silent film.

I am looking forward to this game, Diana and her cat are the stars of Pragmata.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
It's 50/50 with this one if they'll be able to make something good / great or not. But the fact that they decided to give it more time to cook inspires confidence.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I knew it was Badass and Child sounds like its an interesting take on the trope.
Granted ive enjoyed most of the Badass and Child trope games/movies/media.

tumblr_pf7p2j0qjg1ujpyi9o1_500.gifv

tumblr_pf7p2j0qjg1ujpyi9o2_500.gifv

270225919_10159556751976445_3026244701632930810_n_1200x1200.jpg

main-qimg-836ccb8697445796e982e7177236d159-lq

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom