• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai game and anime news live stream set for May 27

Mista

Banned
Dragon-Quest-Dai_05-11-20.jpg

Square Enix will host a “Dragon Quest Day Special Program: Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Latest Information Dai (Big) Release Special!” on May 27 at 20:00 JST, the company announced. You will be able to watch it on the YouTube.

The broadcast will feature the latest information on the new Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai anime and character voice actors, as well as the latest news on the new Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai game.
Gematsu

Vawn

Banned
I don't know this game. Is this an actual console game?

Edit: Oh, it's not a game? Well, then now I really don't care. Too bad, because I'd love some more DQ games, especially for Switch.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
I have the feeling the game is going to be really bad.

Even One Piece games are not that great and it’s a far more famous anime worldwide.

D.Final

Banned
Dragon-Quest-Dai_05-11-20.jpg

Square Enix will host a “Dragon Quest Day Special Program: Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Latest Information Dai (Big) Release Special!” on May 27 at 20:00 JST, the company announced. You will be able to watch it on the YouTube.

The broadcast will feature the latest information on the new Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai anime and character voice actors, as well as the latest news on the new Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai game.
Gematsu

I'm really super curious about this project.
Both of the game and also of the return of the anime.

Hype :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Reactions: Isa

Manji Uzuki

I'm curious to see what will came out of this project. This is a good oportunity for them to try new ideas and step out of the traditional DQ formula for once

D.Final

Banned
I'm thinking that it would be nice if they make other streaming events during this time to promote and announce other new games.

For example, it would be nice to have an event dedicated also to Nier Replicant, Marvel's Avengers, Final Fantasy. Babylon's Fall and Outriders.

Dynomite

I just finished 11 on the switch it was my first Dragon Quest game. I can't wait for XII what a fantastic game I can't believe slept on the series for so long.

I have tried getting into a few of the other Dragon Quest Games since 9. 11 really grabbed me. Love the traditional turn based RPG with some modern elements.

Erdrick

The anime aired a few hours ago. Nice to see the series with modern animation. Looking forward to seeing how they do some of my favourite parts.

Top Bottom