• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Game Introduction - PS4/XB1/PC

Typhares

I'm a huge DB fan but I still don't know if this game is for me at all. I'll be looking at reviews closely.

KàIRóS

Honestly the biggest selling point for me it's finally seeing iconic moments of the series as cutscenes, the kamehameha vs galick gun struggle, Goku having all his bones broken against Vegeta, Captain Ginyu changing bodies with Goku, Vegeta crying and asking Goku to avenge the saiyan race, Trunks killing Frieza etc...

MiguelItUp

That collector's is pretty awesome. Also, that abrupt audio cut on the date frame was really bizarre and distracting, lmao.

silentstorm

Honestly, my only problem with the game so far is the combat system, since there are random battles apparently, the combat system just feels like it would make fights drag out more than needed, great for boss battles though, but i get the feeling the frequency of battles will make the game good or bad.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
This is like the only thing coming out in January so its gonna sell regardless. They are just taking the money left on the table.

Jon Neu

Banned
Not feeling it.

Graphics are ugly. The character models have a pass and some are even really good, but the environments are crap.

The gameplay doesn't look that great neither.

Last edited:

silentstorm

Only up to Z, and AF was only a fan manga, never anything official like Dragon Ball Z and the original were, GT was always iffy but it was at the very least a Toei spin-off and Toriyama worked on some of the designs, Super is based on his scripts but the manga and anime change a lot of things.

AF, however, was a self-published manga with no Toriyama involvement, unless there is some way of creating your own character, i highly doubt AF will be in anything.

Dada55000

Only up to Z, and AF was only a fan manga, never anything official like Dragon Ball Z and the original were, GT was always iffy but it was at the very least a Toei spin-off and Toriyama worked on some of the designs, Super is based on his scripts but the manga and anime change a lot of things.

AF, however, was a self-published manga with no Toriyama involvement, unless there is some way of creating your own character, i highly doubt AF will be in anything.
pretty sure he was memeing bro

Top Bottom