• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT3| The Zero Stones Plan Is In Effect

Piku_Ringo

Banned
These LR fusions are stupid good, but man if it isn't kinda disppointing they cheaped out on Vegito's Act Skill animation by reusing parts of Gogeta Blue's full force Kamehameha animation in it.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Tickets got me a dupe for LR vegetto, first time I've seen the cut sky future summoning screen too. Still haven't seen whis rewind or zen-oh.

Shouta

There's a cut sky future summoning screen? I've seen Whis and Zen-oh but not that one yet =o

I ended up using my coins on LR AGL Gohan since I doubt I'll have enough for pulls on the Vegetto banner again. Finished leveling him but now I have to level up INT LR Cell too. Grinding ahoy

Reizo Ryuu

There's a cut sky future summoning screen? I've seen Whis and Zen-oh but not that one yet =o

I ended up using my coins on LR AGL Gohan since I doubt I'll have enough for pulls on the Vegetto banner again. Finished leveling him but now I have to level up INT LR Cell too. Grinding ahoy

Yeah it looks like this:
LklVZvR.jpg

It's basically the same as trunks carrying mai, guaranteeing an LR or DFE; the zen-oh and whis animations are better since they guarantee a -new- LR or DFE.

Remember you can use your 5th anniversary coins to get kais/training equipement if you are low on those.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Well, now as if today I think i've walked away with either a dupe or a first time copy of every featured lr in both banners, aside from LR Gogeta himself. But through the tickets I also got an LR vegito dupe, but through a super vegito animation.

It's mostly the grinding for mettles. I really wish the double drops thing was like 2 hours lol

With the invention of the B5DA, there are no excuses in farming stuff in this game quickly with less tedium your way.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

The new links update is going to make every buu, but especially INT kid buu, straight up monstrous; he's going to be one of the hardest hitters for sure now, and that's without his eventual EZA even. Wild.

Reizo Ryuu

That links update in JP I take it? I still use INT Kid Buu and that guy still hits like a truck.

Yes, just based on stats, so no new passive, rainbow INT kid buu is going to hit an average of 6.3 million after his EZA and the new links. He's also going to super all the time because he now gets +4ki from links.

Reizo Ryuu

54 summons, 1 ssr.....at least the LR was beerus.

I think I'm going to exclusively summon on LR banners from now on.
Only really care about getting phy beerus and str kefla atm, and with the amount of red coins I have, they are pretty much guaranteed without any summoning.
Gonna need those gold coins for some sweet LRs and the next celebration should prolly give enough stones to make me reach 500 gold coins.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Beerus was my most wanted LR so I'm not actually upset, but just the fact that I got 53 SRs isn't sitting completely right with me.

Reizo Ryuu

Lol Kefla is coming super fast and I've got no stones, but that's ok; I'll just get her with coins later.
Though the best part about this is the EZA's for ss2 cauli and berserker kale, and the dokkans for their baseforms.
Excited about the link update coming as well.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Hopefully the dataminers weren't bullshitting when they said Chain Battle and ESBR are coming with this next celebration before 350 million. Already more content that the 5th anni if true.

Shouta

I've got no stones at the moment so I'll have to collect some from the EZA fights lol. Discounts on pulls are nice so I can at least do those even if I probably won't get shit.

Reizo Ryuu

Chain battle will prolly arrive in part 2, with the links update.

I've got no stones at the moment so I'll have to collect some from the EZA fights lol. Discounts on pulls are nice so I can at least do those even if I probably won't get shit.

The last step on the discount is guaranteed featured though

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

I don't really save stones unless for a very specific goal, thought kefla was coming much later so I spent all the stones I had left on the legendary banner.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Damn these ninjas are in a bad way knowing 350 million is around the corner. Ok, if I could go from being in the stone danger zone from the LR Rose banner, to now being up 370 stones, you guys can do it too in the time we go left. :cool::messenger_ok:

Reizo Ryuu

Did one lap on vegetto and missing the last step on buu, got 2 more dupes for lr cell, bardock and gine, dupe for ss2 vegeta, dupe for transforming vegeta and lr buu.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Yeah I'm convinced, LR Buu is the best and it's hilarious they gave no fucks releasing him like this.
I hope everyone can get a copy, and if you don't, save your red coins for when he comes back.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Ok first multi on buu and I got the main man. Got a copy of lr gohan. Now I after many pills on gokul vegeta I got the lrs. Not bad luck while stuck in hospital bed

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Welp, cleared all ESBR stages, and Category SBR stages. Hit the Vegeta lr banner didn't get either of the two vegeta lrs, but I did walk away with my first LR UI Goku . So not all bad I suppose.

Reizo Ryuu

I got the new vegeta, zamasu&rosé, a dupe for ss3 goku and a dupe for goku&freeza.
Gonna skip gohan, and pretty much all DFE banners since I've got 300 yellow coins now; wanna make that 500.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Just beat pure Saiyans LGE and managed to snag a copy of Gohan after 300 coins tossed at him. Here's hoping for a 120 lead EZA to kick off part 2

Top Bottom