• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT3| The Zero Stones Plan Is In Effect

Piku_Ringo

Banned
first multi as the banner dropped mr. statan flying with buu, delayed kamehameha stream

Screenshot_20200420-023121.png

i am offically over this banner. good luck to anyone else

Shouta

I've been itching to pull in another gameand to avoid that I blew the rest of my stones in DB lol. I did get that Super Saiyan Goku LR though so 200 stones for that ain't shabby. Maybe I'll have 100 stones by the time anniversary rolls around again since I'm at about 35 now, lol.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
i wanna confess that i lied, i ended up doing a few more stones dropping on the banner, to the point that i am gonna have to start over from nearly 0 to gain enough for 5th anni. :messenger_grimmacing_

that being said, i eventually walked away with another dupe for big gums lr goku and my first copy of lr teq broly. 🥴

Shouta

I've mostly been just logging in and saving stones for Anni since using it up for that Super Saiyan LR Goku. What unit is event coming? lol

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I've mostly been just logging in and saving stones for Anni since using it up for that Super Saiyan LR Goku. What unit is event coming? lol

[Countdown Login Bonus/Special Missions: 5

Login Bonus:

Special Missions Part 1: 35

Majin Vegeta Dokkan Event: 2

Ssj3 Goku Dokkan Event: 2

World Tournament Reborn Story Event: 23 (20 from stages, 3 from missions)

Infinite Dragonball History - Vs. Goku Family: 23 (1 from stage, 22 from missions)

Infinite Dragonball History - Vs. Vegeta Family: 23 (1 from stage, 22 from missions)

Fighting Legend Goku New Missions: 45

19th Dokkan Ultimate Clash: 31

Extreme-Z-Battle - Destined Rivals Saga: 36 (30 from stages, 6 from missions)

Extreme-Z-Area - Hero Extermination Plan 3rd Set: 9 (6 from stages, 3 from missions)

GRAND TOTAL: 304 STONES

With that amount of stones we are getting for just part one of this celebration, surely you can drop a multi or two for Goku and/or Vegeta.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Screenshot_20200510-223313.jpeg

Anyone play the new stages to Infinite DB History yet?

This is my second attempt at the Goku Fam stage. TEQ Base Goku really is not a joke. :messenger_grimmacing_

Reizo Ryuu

dokkanfest kefla is coming, which means I'll be saving 300 stones at all times now until she arrives on global; the red coins will get me the LR fusions eventually.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Well, at least you still got Rose Eza for more stones.

Now it's nice how this LR being released on glb first, kinda has glb at a disadvantage when it comes to farming this guy's SA.

Touche Jp.

We should should of gotten Kefla instead.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Shouta gets it. I spent nearly all my stones on this banner and all i got is my first copy of FF Freeza Lr to show for it!!!
:messenger_bicep: 🥴 Fuck saving stones!

Shouta

I used the First Place stones to pull on the LR banner and I got Satan on Buu. I got the GT Team LR, lol.

I wanted the UI Goku but this one was also one of the LRs I wanted to get as well since I'm a sap for the series.

Reizo Ryuu

Future saga with eza phy vb, eza teq zamasu, eza agl rosé, eza teq duo galick gun and eza phy duo galick gun is my newest boss rush 9 fastest clear.
Zamasu and rosé rotation alone is worth nearly 7 million attack, with vb averaging that by himself; rounds go by quick.

Still prefer ss2 though, team is nearly as stupid with the bonus of being unkillable.

Edit: spoke too soon, took USS team for a spin again with LR cauli and kale on it, broke the fastest time pretty hard, killed buu at the phy phase lol.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Well, with that long ass maintance over and done with. Does anyone know how many 5th anni tickets are we supposed to have currently? I can't find the login 25 days mission for some 5th anii tickets in the ongoing or done mission section

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Damn, wasted 200 stones on that lr banner just for a dupe of lr cell and jrs and my first copy of teq Future Trunks saiyan armor . :messenger_pensive:

Shouta

Against my better judgement I did the 200 Stones thing. I at least got a new LR from it, Full Power Freeza. Didn't get anything from the other tickets I could pull individually.

Last edited:

Shouta

First pull on new Gogeta banner and I get a totally different LR. Damn you game for faking me out. I don't have this one though, I've got the Phys LR Cell so that's another one on the list.

Would the LR Kamehameha Gohan be worth my Dokkan Coins? I wanted him before and I've got 500 so it's mighty tempting. :pie_thinking:

Edit: Second pull! Woohoo!

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Almost got shafted, but tickets got me LR ssb vegetto, got a dupe of INT LR cell of gogeta's banner.
I'd say wait spending the red coins until the banners are leaving; Gohan is definitely worth red coins but you might just pull him later on anyway.

Reizo Ryuu

Missed out on beerus, think I'm gonna wait for him to come back and just buy him with 400 coins.
This way I can keep saving for kefla.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Ok, I want to go out on the record of saying fuck this celebration and fuck these banners to hell. The fuckery when it comes to the amount of money buying stones and wasting stones just to get a single copy of the LR fusions on the 5th or 6th free multi. :mad: 🖕

Screenshot_20200709-214225.jpeg

Shouta

Gratz on getting him at least! I want a copy of him too but I feel like it's not gonna happen for me after getting Gogeta so quickly lol

Reizo Ryuu

Look on the bright side, there's some that saved 1200+ stones and didn't get either of them.

Decided to just try it for shits and giggles:
ZklB8KS.png

LGE beaten without def stackers; this team is stupid lol.

Top Bottom