• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age 4 Lead Producer Leaves BioWare.

"Francize."

Mmmmmm.

I've been sitting on it for a while, partially because of that. I approach most of /v/'s leaks with skepticism. But, it does lend it some credence. In any case I'm just putting it out there.

Some times the real leaks at /v/ go completely unnoticed. Not that it makes this anymore true.

Fbh

Just kill it already EA.
Between most of the talent that made Bioware Bioware leaving and the rumors about this also trying to work as a "live service" I don't really see how this project can turn out well. Dragon Age fans will probably just be disappointed it's not the Dragon Age they want, and there's a good chance people who are into live services won't be into it because it might just not be good.

And personally I liked Inquisition. I think if they had made a follow up that improved the combat and focused on quality instead of quantity for the sidequests it could have turned out great

Top Bottom