• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon’s Dogma, DMC Director Hideaki Itsuno Next Project Is An Open-World Running On RE Engine; RE3 Remake Feedback Will Be Taken Seriously For RE4

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
What are your dreams for Dragon's Dogma 2? (besides releasing.)
I just want more of the same, but more polished.

Although a little more of control over the pawn personality would be cool, or even the possibility of giving more specific orders, like "heal me" or "enchant my weapon".

Last edited:

mave198

RE3 desperately needs a "Arrange" mode with the missing areas from the original, more puzzles, and a Nemesis that's actually menacing.

Arachnid

Can't wait to see RE4 defenders went mad because their precious game gets a remake.
??

What are you talking about? What RE4 fan doesn't want an RE4make? Its my favorite game of all time, and I'll be there for the collectors edition day 1. Holy fkn HYPE

kiphalfton

Why haven't they added the missing content to RE3 Remake. How about "instead of learning from RE3" you actually make it right and complete thr freaking game.

kiphalfton

??

What are you talking about? What RE4 fan doesn't want an RE4make? Its my favorite game of all time, and I'll be there for the collectors edition day 1. Holy fkn HYPE

RE4 haters (i.e. generally the OG diehard RE fans) are the equivalent of a degenerate lowlife who makes fun of successful people, because they know they will never rise to that level and that's the only way they can make themselves feel better.

To that other guy you quoted, stay salty friend.

Top Bottom