• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doom Eternal coming Dec 8th for Switch

Codes 208

Frankly considering the frame issues of doom ‘16 on the switch, being digital only is the least of my concerns

BeardGawd

Banned
Been playing this via Game Pass on Series X and it seriously kicks so much ass! Switch fans are in for a treat! Motion controls should really go great with the fast past gameplay.

Be prepared for some challenging platforming tho. Took me by surprise.

Last edited:

SCB3

Cool, the first game runs quite well on Switch (at 540p though) I got it when I was on a doom fix before Eternal came out and played them all on Train Rides to work

I'm interested in seeing how this runs, Eternal is up there on my GotY list and not bought the DLC yet

Shaqazooloo

Finally been really wanting to play this. Loved DOOM 2016 on Switch so I'm definitely in on this.

Will download as soon as its available.

tkscz

I'll double dip for handheld mode. Yeah, 30fps and muddy textures sucks, but I enjoy playing games on a handheld (without having to be tied to a network).

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
I'll double dip for handheld mode. Yeah, 30fps and muddy textures sucks, but I enjoy playing games on a handheld (without having to be tied to a network).
I find it fine for what gives. Also, makes me wanna replay, but I have so much to play already
aaaaa

Weird they can't just fit it as much as possible on a cart and require someone to just download the rest , even if 20gb+ . May get this on an eshop sale down the line still though.

Top Bottom