• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM Eternal and The Elder Scrolls Online coming to PS5, Xbox Series X

ManaByte

Users who own the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One version of either game will be able to upgrade to the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X version free of charge when those versions are available. Both titles will also support backward compatibility when the new consoles launch.

Ulysses 31

Still holding out on Doom Eternal because of the RTX patch, wonder how it will stack up against the PS5/XSX version. :p

Reactions: GHG

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Bethesdas cash cow coming to next gen? I'm shocked.

All these glorious crown crates filled with potions and other disappointments.

ManaByte

Doom Eternal 120 FPS please.

stop-i-can-only-get-so-erect-gif.gif

Mr Hyde

Waiting for that twin pack of The Evil Within 1 & 2. Upgrades free of charge of course. Breathe new life into these horror classics, Bethesda.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Awesome, I've got ESO on both platforms so that's cool they're doing free upgrades.

GHG

Gold Member
Still holding out on Doom Eternal because of the RTX patch, wonder how it will stack up against the PS5/XSX version. :p

Yeh still wiating on that RTX patch. It looks great without it but I'm really curious to see what it looks like with it and how it runs.

The performance hit in Wolfenstein was nowhere near as big as I was expecting.

T-Cake

I'm hoping most for the Arkane 20th Anniversary collection (Dishonored trilogy + Prey) to be upgraded to 4K60 on PS5. And anything else they care to do like Wolfensteins, Evil Withins, Elder Scrolls.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I'm hoping most for the Arkane 20th Anniversary collection (Dishonored trilogy + Prey) to be upgraded to 4K60 on PS5. And anything else they care to do like Wolfensteins, Evil Withins, Elder Scrolls.

Not picking on you but stuff like this is why I buy all multiplatform games on PC these days... I played Prey at 4k60fps two years ago.

Last edited:

CitizenX

Banned
Let me save some posts, every game released in the last 3 years will be forward compatible and even some may play on Switch.

Top Bottom