• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doki Doki Literature Club Plus | WTF - No unmarked spoilers

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Anyone else playing this completely blind for the first time?

I picked it up on the Switch.

I preserved most of the game for my first playthrough. Love the idea of it, but I wish it would’ve gotten more zany after its first crescendo (ala The Stanley Parable). Still good overall.

I don’t know if there is way around all the disclaimers the game slaps you with before playing, but they dull the delivery of events which is lamentable. I doubt there is any other way they could’ve done it, sadly.

reksveks

Went into it relatively unaware, knew that it was a horror-ish game but that's all..

I have really enjoyed my time with it and need to now do the side stories.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Finished the first story arc:

The girls are cute
Tropes galore
then BAM things get spooky and weird

Gonna have to finish this up and see where it all goes

I think its pretty good, I too jumped in blind but I had to read a review or two so some stuff wasnt as much of a surprise but I dont think the game is as "horror" as they made it out to be. It can get weird but only for like 2-3 seconds. I think its my third round now...not sure how many more times i have to "restart". I think its a fun idea but i expected a little deeper to be honest.

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
The real question is: how much of this version is new? How much effort is necessary to get to the said new stuff? It is worth?

partime

It's funny that people complain about new content, but the original play-through they experienced was completely FREE. God forbid developers finally make money off it.

Top Bottom