• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does Sonic's Official Twitter Account teasing Sonic Adventure 3 ?

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Now if you cant see it (edited):

01Deum.jpg

EjvV4ANVkAAWcQR.jpg

Last edited:

wd40

I hope not because they'd fuck it up. I already don't like SA2 lmao, I doubt I'll like an SA3 by the people who did Sonic Forces.

Mmnow

What I want: Sonic Adventure 3

What it'll be: We've finally figured out the Sonic 3 situation and we'll be releasing it over and over and over again to compensate.

Illo

Only Sonic game I can feel excited for is a remake of Adventure 2. Or do one better and just make a fully fledged out Chao Garden game.

I don't really have much faith in a new sonic game to deliver gameplay-wise.

They wouldn't call it Sonic Adventure 3. Too much time has passed. Also, Sonic Unleashed was originally Sonic Adventure 3, so...

But they should make another 3D Sonic game that features Adventure zones. I liked that about the original Sonic Adventure.

Last edited:

Goldpanda94

Neo Member
Sonic Adventure 2 was my first Sonic game back in the Gamecube days but I remember seeing people playing Sonic Adventure 1's first level in Sam's Club on the huge projection TVs and demo units in other stores. Those two games have a special spot in my memories. I really liked the open hub world with secrets and if they pull that off and add good Sonic Levels then I'd be in.

No gimmicks like werewolves or swords please.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Mike Pollock ( Voice Actor For Eggman ) posted this under that tweet Sonic Team made (3 is a magic number):

Last edited:
All I'm gonna say is that the Chao garden pet system was fucking amazing and if it doesn't return to SA3 along side a special VMU built for PS5 you can DL them into then there's gonna be hell to pay.

wvnative

As much as I want it, current Sonic Team lacks the talent to understand why people liked the adventure series, gonna laugh my ass off when they announce Adventure 3 and its yet another boost game.

Barnabot

It could be Sonic 3: featuring Knuckles. The Remastered Edition.

Or even Sonic 2006: 3 Times Faster Edition.

reptilex

Banned
I feel this will be an underwhelming Sonic Anniversary Mania crap DLC remaster stuff.

However a Sonic Adventure 3 that manages to take the best out of the 3D Sonics, mainly the Boost trilogy and the few things Boom did right.

Top Bottom