• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does Horizon forbidden west looks next gen or current gen?

Does HW FW looks next gen or current Gen?

• Next Gen

• Current Gen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rea

Her clothes are definitely not wet, why not use a wet shader for about 10 to 15 seconds like Uncharted, fair enough the hair is much harder to do I would imagine.
Look at her inner pants, it looks darken, look at water dripping, and droplets on her skin. Her outer armor is made of hard materials, which also has water repellent properties, in UC4 Nathan wears normal shirt which absorbs water and darken.

Look at her inner pants, it looks darken, look at water dripping, and droplets on her skin. Her outer armor is made of hard materials, which also has water repellent properties, in UC4 Nathan wears normal shirt which absorbs water and darken.
Maybe, it's not a big issue anyway game looks really good. My biggest complaint is the lighting on Aloy herself just makes her look like she's super imposed over the environments, strange choice.

Beautifully detailed, great art design.
Negatives - animations look last gen, 30fps, no RT, Aloy is always glowing.

A great looking game, but nothing close to what we can expect with Unreal 5 and Super Resolution around the corner. My 2 cents

Top Bottom