• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doctor Who: The Edge of Time Gameplay.

-Arcadia-

Banned
I bailed out after Capaldi, and the first few episodes of the new series proving that Chibnall was both a mediocre writer and a TDS-suffering political ideologue (although to be fair, the same complaints somewhat applied to Capaldi’s last series).

That said... this actually looks like a cool concept? I watched with sound and subtitles off, so forgive me if I missed something, but a story where the Doctor is guiding you around (that’s the impression I got), ala Blink, and you get to experience all the creepy, cool stuff of the universe in VR, sounds pretty great.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

source.gif

giphy.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Doctor Who is like some english show right?

-Arcadia-

Banned
Doctor Who is like some english show right?

It’s the only good thing England has produced since accidentally birthing America.

If you ever have the chance, the modern run of the show (from 2005 or so) is fantastic. Just watch out for the first season. It has its moments, but can be so bad/corny in places.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Capaldi is brilliant and kept the show afloat despite some god-awful writing, but then it turned into a full-on SJW-fest and yeah I'm out. Let's pray Mr Capaldi finds a way back to being the glorious Malcolm Tucker, sweary fucker, once more.

anthraticus

Banned
It’s the only good thing England has produced since accidentally birthing America.

If you ever have the chance, the modern run of the show (from 2005 or so) is fantastic. Just watch out for the first season. It has its moments, but can be so bad/corny in places.
Only ones I like are the ones I grew up watching. The 4th doctor (Tom Baker)

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i didn't even realise there was another Doctor Who game...

the show has gone to shit. series 1-6 were good but went downhill after that. not hating on any of the Doctors...they are all great. it's the shitey showrunners ruining it.

-Arcadia-

Banned
(Love you, English bros and sises. Sometimes I just can’t help myself with teasing)

Capaldi is brilliant and kept the show afloat despite some god-awful writing, but then it turned into a full-on SJW-fest and yeah I'm out. Let's pray Mr Capaldi finds a way back to being the glorious Malcolm Tucker, sweary fucker, once more.

I loved Capaldi so much that I stayed on board despite the SJW stuff, and I never do that. Probably the best actor the modern series has been gifted with, even if the product from the writer’s room wasn’t always at his level.

When the writing was at his level, he’d just knock home run after home run. Heaven Sent immediately comes to mind. (Swoon)

I kind of would prefer if he was the Doctor in this game.

Last edited:

Journey

Banned
i didn't even realise there was another Doctor Who game...

the show has gone to shit. series 1-6 were good but went downhill after that. not hating on any of the Doctors...they are all great. it's the shitey showrunners ruining it.

The day of the doctor is what season?

Top Bottom