• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you unbutton your pants after a big meal?

Well do you?

• Total voters

ParaSeoul

Would probably be more applicable at Thanksgiving but Christmas dinners are still infamously big. Never understood why people did this but after some recent developments I understand the appeal and it feels great. Not every time though.

Last edited:

Dark Star

Nah I’m pretty slim and I never eat enough in one sitting to get a “food baby” lol

Last edited:

ManaByte

This you?
monty python GIF by Head Like an Orange

BigBooper

If I ate that much I'd rather just put on some lounge pants than walk around unbuttoned. Or do ya'll do the "go to the recliner and watch football as the coma overtakes you" maneuver so you don't have to move anywhere and have your pants falling down?

belmarduk

I don’t know what this food baby talk is. If you are already fat, you probably shouldn’t eat a meal so big you have to worry about splitting your pants.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
No I try not to eat to that extent anymore, but when I was fat I would.
If you actually eat slowly and make a meal last, your brain will realize you are full, which on average takes 20 minutes.

If you eat too much within those 20 minutes your brain will make you feel sick once it realizes you were overeating.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
TBH, ever since "joggers" became fairly stylish.. I'm usually wearing those.. aka fancy sweatpants.. aka Jon Hamm cosplay.

Mossybrew

I have never eaten so much that I literally expanded to the point where I needed to adjust my pants, so .. uh .. no.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Would probably be more applicable at Thanksgiving but Christmas dinners are still infamously big. Never understood why people did this but after some recent developments I understand the appeal and it feels great. Not every time though.
Because they are fat or obesity?

Tschumi

In Japan, certain restaurants don't have chairs. Westerners aren't as well designed for sitting cross legged, and as a habitual sportsperson my muscles aren't as flexible as they could be, they're also pretty big, so yeah squeezing down in pants is pretty agonizing and, yeah, if i can get away with it i actually unbutton before i eat

Top Bottom