• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think Nintendo should sell T-Shirts that say "The Revolution Comes... '06"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcibiades

I think so...

I'd like to wear one so that people know there is still hope for the industry to be completely revived...

I went a Gordon Walton presentation on Monday, and it was really surprising to hear his words... it was like it was coming out of Iwata's mouth... he said Cell development was hard and that Microsoft's head start would be a big advantage, but that he expects no more than 8 major videogame companies in '07 because there are going to be a lot of companies spending too much on games and could lose a lot with flops...

he said not enough companies are willing to delay games (and I brought up Nintendo)... the only thing I didn't like is that he went on and on about how the industry needed some innovation and change because games are becoming stale and companies don't take risks... someone brought up Revolution and he's like "Nintendo is the wildcard, huh... but their problem is they have a kid-based market"... I went up to him after the meeting was over and told him that the DS is doing good in Japan and he said it might take off because of Nintendogs... he said he had a copy and he liked it (so much for kid-based but whatever)...

anyway yeah I want some Revolution T-shirts to get the hype started...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom