• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think MS ordered more chip's, compared to Sony’s, which explains why xbox is selling alot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reksveks

Need to find the Chinese based twitter profiles who would know this info.

I have no clue what the world wide numbers are but should get an idea in a month.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Is this you?
3x

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Could be anything, could have been the Activision purchase drummed up more intrest along with higher shipments.. who knows.. the main question is.. why does it matter so much to you ?

Lone Wolf

I’m just gonna take it as building up stock for a big drop. I’m sure we will see it from Sony and Microsoft again and again.

kingfey

Banned
Could be anything, could have been the Activision purchase drummed up more intrest along with higher shipments.. who knows.. the main question is.. why does it matter so much to you ?
Considering how Sony ordered twice the number of chips, it's strange that Xbox is selling alot now.
Even with shortages, Sony should still have higher numbers of chips.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
In one month, in a single territory.

You really like to try to create false narratives, don't you kingfey?
What false narrative?
UK is strong PS these days. Especially with PS having 2 1st party games. And Xbox having nothing.

So it's strange, that Xbox is overtaking them. Not to mention, the switch too.

Something is going behind the scenes.

Three

What false narrative?
UK is strong PS these days. Especially with PS having 2 1st party games. And Xbox having nothing.

So it's strange, that Xbox is overtaking them. Not to mention, the switch too.

Something is going behind the scenes.
They cut their chip/supply forcast for this month. Not sure why that happened but it did. There is nothing strange about it. They had a shortage of supply and still were sold out with "2x the wafers" by your own measure. They distributed that globally and sold out fast. What do you think is happening in the background other than supply issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom