• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do I qualify for 'PC Master Face' if my pc specs are lower than console's?

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I'm just going to ignore the snide sarcastic comment and point out that you can call yourself whatever the fuck you want, "PC Master Race" is just a joke not to be taken seriously. Most of those of us who are spending a lot of money on high end equipment don't have an asshole threshold for worthiness according to how much money you sacrifice to the altar of the PC god (that was also a joke btw).

You must be a very cruel person literally choking your graphics card like that :(

Actually due to the design of the case I found that on the raiser is runs about 2 degrees cooler than connected directly to the board, this is because of how airflow on the case is designed, since its not one that prioritises airflow but looks so has a solid front plate forcing air to be pushed to the edges of the case. it also solves the sag issue as it sits on the base of the case...

FunkMiller

Given how much time has gone by, do we know if the OP rightly ended his miserable peasant existence by slitting his wrists with the sharpened edge of his pitiful Ryzen 5? Or has he made the correct sacrifices to join the angels in heaven with a decent rig?

Kidneys sell for thousands on the black market, OP. Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Schmick

Consoles are for children and teenagers which is why you get console warring.... theres no way that grown human beings would be so childish.

You qualify for the PC Master Race simply by having a PC and not being involved in the console warring..... because there is no way members of the PC Master Race would be so childish.

Last edited:
Console are for children and teenagers which is why you get console warring.... theres no way that grown human beings would be so childish.

You qualify for the PC Master Race simply by having a PC and not being involved in the console warring..... because there is no way members of the PC Master Race would be so childish.
I think the PCMR title is pretty cringe, but everything else is correct. I seriously question some of these warriors ages.

Consoles are for children and teenagers which is why you get console warring.... theres no way that grown human beings would be so childish.
I don't think that this is the man I want to be:
Hacking Work From Home GIF

Tschumi

I always thought of PC MR being about better and more complex games first, hardwear second or third.. my laptop gets better visuals than ps4 pro but slightly worse framerate on death Stranding... I dunno i care little. Most pc games i play are retro.

Top Bottom