• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJ Zedd ‘permanently banned’ from China for liking ‘South Park’ tweet

EGjoV71UcAAQGAV.jpg

Last edited:

DESTROYA

No big loss.
While I’m sure there are great parts and things to do in China but if your going to be banned because of a cartoon that lampoons everything and everyone....Fuck off China.

Thurible

They are now banning foriegners for simply liking a political cartoon on the internet from entering the country? I guess it's not much of a surprise, but they really are clamping down on any form of criticism.

I'm not for usually for mean spiritedness, but in this case I take exception. Everyone should give Winnie the Pooh a piece of their mind.

highrider

Banned
Interesting, because he’s probably popular in China he produces some big pop artists. I’d like to think I’d always stand against real tyranny but then I don’t have loads of cash depending on China. America and other western cultures have to be able to play hardball too. We can’t just hand wave real human rights abuse and crumble when we are not addressed by our preferred pronoun.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Well since I have no intention of ever going to China...

FUCK YOU CHINA YOU FUCKING FUCKS YOU.

See, see what I said? I'm so bad ass.

holy fuck dude this does happen

chinese fucking knockoffs

i feel SO bad for people who come up with ingenious things, AMERICANS

and then fucking china comes out with the same thing and there's NO consequence

the toilet light is dumb as shit, but even then, it's theft

LOLLLLL

Last edited:

trikster40

The crazy thing is that Twitter is banned in China, right? Are they monitoring tweets and doing this to anyone and everyone?

How do you know you are permanently banned from a country..if you are not in it...i mean short of being stopped at immigration when entering the country. Do you get a note in the mail that just says BANNED?

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
I’d like to think I’d always stand against real tyranny but then I don’t have loads of cash depending on China

Have principles, the dude would still have a good career just playing outside of China. No need to suck them off to sell out a little harder.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Who in the fuck is DJ Zedd? Are you making people up again Kojima?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Who in the fuck is DJ Zedd? Are you making people up again Kojima?
He's a producer in pop music. Doesn't really do anything special IMO (for his part of the picture; all big pop songs are team efforts) but he's connected to some good songs like Break Free by Ariana Grande.

Disney better respond with the wokest Winnie the Pooh cartoon.

Actually, those bastards probably value profits over wokeness too.

Why do you think they squashed all mentions of that Mulan actress's anti-HK blabbering? You'd think SJWs on Twitter would've been pushing against Disney for that but nary a quip at them. Interesting...

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
He's a producer in pop music. Doesn't really do anything special IMO (for his part of the picture; all big pop songs are team efforts) but he's connected to some good songs like Break Free by Ariana Grande.

Sounds pretty generic also can't believe people want to fuck that.

Yoboman

As much as I hate Trump, he has the right idea on China. More countries and bipartisan support should be given to pressure them to stop their BS

highrider

Banned
Have principles, the dude would still have a good career just playing outside of China. No need to suck them off to sell out a little harder.

As I said, it’s easy to have principles until they are truly tested. Look at what the NBA is doing. Pretty much collectively blowing China, and they are also mega successful regardless.

Last edited:
Top Bottom