• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Division 2 Review Thread

Arun1910

After liking the first game and hating the end game I am loving this.

No matter what I do I feel like I'm progressing, loot is generous, the world actually feels alive. I have 32 hours of playtime now and I'm gear score 327 doing the endgame activities.

And about the end-game... it's cleverly done. Revisiting old missions to replay them but having new dialogue about why this new force is going to these places and their reasons makes it feel like you're not just grinding the same thing.

To anyone who played the Division 1 and didn't like it, try this. It may look the same in videos (which even I did), but when you play it, you will realise how much has changed from less rng stats, overhaul of skills, the better ai, less bullet sponge enemies, more world activities, better progression loops to just how more tactical this feels.

bati

The Angry Joe review is bad (misinformation). But they were actually generally favorable about the game (7/10) so there's that.

Yup this review was shockingly bad. They left out a tons of stuff, most of which is endgame related, straight up misrepresented many aspects of the game and most importantly, whined the the game isn't something they wanted it to be (zombies etc).

The only part of the review I really agreed with was the Judge Dredd part at the end lol.

Foalington

Neo Member
I played Division 1 and I didn't even play it for more than 10 hours.

Division 2 is an improvement, but the story line just feels lackluster. I suppose i'll need to play more to find out.

hi everyone,

Did a evaluation/review on The Division 2 after 50 hours of game play.
Check out infographic of it at this link: .

Happy to talk about it!

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Was slightly disappointed with Huber's review for The Division 2. Was expecting a slightly higher score. Like an 8.5/10 or even a 9.0/10. The Division 2 for me was an easy 9.0/10. Skill Up's review is great. So damn in depth.

Top Bottom