• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney+ Announcing New Marvel, Star Wars Movies and Shows Today (4 Hour Livestream)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I know the Mandalorian is super hot right now, but geezus murphy

Trying trying to go for the jugular on Netflix. And it seems to be working. They're closing in on them in terms of sub numbers. They're halfway there after a year, and have more subscribers than Netflix does in the US.

sol_bad

With theaters pretty much dead for a while and losing screens after this pandemic, makes sense. There strategy is all about streaming now, and building hulu up is important

I can understand it for the short term but hope it's not a long term thing.

sol_bad

EVERYONES FAVOURITE KATHLEEN KENNEDY!!!!!!

*edit*
oh yeah
All those rumours of her getting kicked out and fired. So true she is hosting the Lucasfilm segment.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
FX to me has always been boring movies I've seen on tv with commercials.

How did they end up having the best content so far lol

ManaByte

Gold Member
Andor coming in 2022.

Described as a spy thriller. Already filming in London.

Last edited:

epicnemesis

EVERYONES FAVOURITE KATHLEEN KENNEDY!!!!!!

*edit*
oh yeah
All those rumours of her getting kicked out and fired. So true she is hosting the Lucasfilm segment.
This is what I wanted to find out.
I can't stand that she still has her job. Even if it is not her fault, she is in charge of a billion dollar franchise that is in steep decline.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
All I know about Ahsoka is there's a cool clip of her and Vader flighting and my neighbor named her dog after her.

GreyHorace

I'm in for Ahsoka, but Rangers is not exactly a sell for me. But it could turn out well as long as Jon Favreau is inovlved.

sol_bad

Bad Batch trailer is effin hype!

STAR WARS ANIME!!!!

*EDIT*
Lando series, does that mean Donald Glover returning?

Last edited:
Top Bottom