• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney+ Announcing New Marvel, Star Wars Movies and Shows Today (4 Hour Livestream)

ManaByte

LOS ANGELES — A significant expansion of the “Star Wars” universe. Tom Hanks as Geppetto in a live-action “Pinocchio,” and Yara Shahidi as Tinker Bell in a live-action “Peter Pan & Wendy.” Footage from new Marvel projects. A star-studded prequel to “The Lion King.”

On Thursday, as part of a four-hour investor presentation focused on streaming, the Walt Disney Company will discuss a Death Star-size trove of coming content — all of the above and more, said three people with knowledge of the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private planning.

Movies are helpful in attracting subscribers, but television shows keep streaming customers paying month after month. To that end, Disney has an abundance of series on the way for its services. They include “Turner and Hooch,” an adaptation of the 1989 film about a detective and his oversize mutt; “Willow,” an adaptation of the 1988 big-screen fantasy; and eight Marvel shows based on characters like Loki and She-Hulk.

Starts at 1:30pm Pacific. Any footage in the livestream will be blacked out unless you have a special media access link to it.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Star Wars guesses:
Bad Batch 2021
Mandalorian S3 2021
Rebels 2/Extra Season 2022
Obi-Wan 2022
Cassian Andor 2022 or cancelled
Taika Waititi Film 2023

GreyHorace

Well... after watching latest season of The Mandalorian, I'm predicting:

An Ahsoka series starring Rosario Dawson
A Boba Fett series or movie starring Temuera Morrison

ManaByte

Cassian Andor? Who would want to watch a series on such a bland character?

And a Mando prequel series? Is Din Djarin going to be the main character again?

Cassian is a good bridge series between the Clone Wars and the OT since he was from a Separatist planet. Probably going to be a spy style series with him killing a bunch of people like he did to the guy at the start of Rogue One.

Star Wars guesses:
Bad Batch 2021
Mandalorian S3 2021
Rebels 2/Extra Season 2022
Obi-Wan 2022
Cassian Andor 2022 or cancelled
Taika Waititi Film 2023

Actor for Cassian recently confirmed shooting start date.

Cassian Andor? Who would want to watch a series on such a bland character?

And a Mando prequel series? Is Din Djarin going to be the main character again?

No one cares about Cassian, but the show is going to be all about K2SO really you know

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
tXVqQdz.gif

Lol @ mando prequels.
Can't wait for little boy Mando fleeing from imperial droids each and every episode until he finds the covenant.

Last edited:

GreyHorace

Cassian is a good bridge series between the Clone Wars and the OT since he was from a Separatist planet. Probably going to be a spy style series with him killing a bunch of people like he did to the guy at the start of Rogue One.
Actor for Cassian recently confirmed shooting start date.

No one cares about Cassian, but the show is going to be all about K2SO really you know

I liked Rogue One, but I don't think any of the characters are particularly memorable enough to have a series based around them.

Still, I wasn't interested at first in watching a series based on the Mandalorians but Jon Favreau and company proved me wrong. If they get the right people on this it could be good.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Lol Lion King prequel. It’s like the 90s with direct to video sequels all over again.

Also what is this Star Wars? Sounds lame.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Give me a dark and 18 rated (R rated for our American members) Star Wars. I want it to be like GoT, but in the Star Wars universe. I want to see ultra violence and passionate love scenes between Wookiees and Humans.

If that's not what they're going to show then I'm not interested.

buizel

Banned
SO IN AN HOUR AND 15 MINUTES???

i dont use your doolally american timing system. time is just a human concept. time is not real.

Top Bottom