• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny - System Trailer (Nintendo Switch)

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
This game is the tits.

already reset my level back to 1 like 8 times.
This game keeps delivering

went to item level 200
Already lvl 7500 or so

Last edited:
As much as I love Disgaea, I can't imagine playing a Disgaea game without trophies. The story is usually boring and the game doesn't really get fun until the post-game grind. But, without the carrot on a stick of a platinum, I just can't see me being as into climbing that mountain.

But, it sounds like this is a Switch exclusive in the West (at least for now), so maybe I'll try.

McCheese

Word of warning, do not pick this up on the switch - the performance is terrible and drops well below what I would consider acceptable. You can choose graphics and play at 10fps, performance and play in sub-500p resolution, or 'balanced' and have shitty visuals and performance at the same time. We are talking Cyberpunk levels of technical incompetence. I was hoping they would have patched it by the time it got a western release, but the big patch landed the other day and only fixed a few crashes.

Such a shame as the gameplay is solid, especially the auto battle stuff which is surprisingly deep and allows a whole meta-game of configuring how your team act during the auto-battle stuff.. but alas, you can't even fast-forward it 5x speed without it completely killing the switch, it's the only game which has caused my switch to power-off due to what I presume is overheating.

Last edited:
Top Bottom