- Sep 21, 2006
Platforms: Win-PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S PlayStation 4|5
Disciples: Liberation marks a new beginning for the franchise, allowing players to explore a richly detailed dark fantasy world, fight foul beasts in intricate turn-based combat, take on hundreds of unique quests and foster relationships with an assortment of in-world factions.
• 80+ hour single-player campaign: experience a sprawling dark fantasy epic over three acts, with more than 270 quests and five unique endings to unlock
• Explore a war-torn realm: journey through a sprawling world in ruin and work to unearth its endless secrets, hidden treasures, and bloody past
• Write your own story: pick from four uniquely skilled classes and define your place in the world, recruiting others to your cause from an assortment of factions
• Build a base: take on quests for precious resources and use your political savvy to build a place of planning and sanctuary
• Fight for your life: recruit 50+ units and amass an army best suited to your play style; hone both steel and spell in intricate-turned based combat.
• Challenge deadly bosses: test your mettle and pit your party against horrific monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy
• Choice is everything: let your decisions guide your fate and directly influence what sort of leader you become
• Fight your friends: put forth the ultimate challenge and battle for supremacy in 2-player online skirmishes