• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dirt 5, Killer Queen Black, Wreckfest, More Coming to GamePass

Cause maybe I want to own it on Steam? :D
I never understood why people like Steam so much. I only use it purely for exclusive PC titles that you can't get anywhere else. I can't stand Steam's outdated visual design. It looks and feels like its from the 90s, friend list is horrible to use and the store is always buggy and slow. The only good thing about steam are the sales, that's it imo. I miss my old school big physical PC boxes.

I never understood why people like Steam so much. I only use it purely for exclusive PC titles that you can't get anywhere else. I can't stand Steam's outdated visual design. It looks and feels like its from the 90s, friend list is horrible to use and the store is always buggy and slow. The only good thing about steam are the sales, that's it imo. I miss my old school big physical PC boxes.
I don’t understand why you’re getting so upset about other people’s preference lol

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: GHG
I don’t understand why you’re getting so upset about other people’s preference lol
how am I upset with what your preference is? I don't care what anyone's preference is of anything. I simply said I never understood why people like Steam that's all lol. I think you are taking it too personally. Has nothing to do with what I think what you like or not. I simply made a statement and asked a question, if you took that as me getting upset at whatever you prefer to use then you have some personal issues or insecurities lol.

Last edited:

GHG

Wreckfest is good fun, reminds me of a modern Flatout (only ever played the original) except you can do destruction derbies on lawnmowers too.

Dirt 5 is disappointing considering all the talk on here regarding the game a few months back. Sorta feels like a less interesting Onrush :messenger_neutral:

Not tried Superhot or Cricket19 yet, may at least try the cricket seen as it's been a while since I played Brian Lara

Superhot is excellent. Try it.

how am I upset with what your preference is? I don't care what anyone's preference is of anything. I simply said I never understood why people like Steam that's all lol. I think you are taking it too personally. Has nothing to do with what I think what you like or not. I simply made a statement and asked a question, if you took that as me getting upset at whatever you prefer to use then you have some personal issues or insecurities lol.

If someone wants to try a game on gamepass before purchasing it (on Steam or elsewhere) what's the problem? Do you not understand the difference between renting a game and owning it? Some people don't like things they like being tied to a subscription service.

lmao I dunno who first quoted with a rhetorical question. All the best mate.

Superhot is excellent. Try it.

If someone wants to try a game on gamepass before purchasing it (on Steam or elsewhere) what's the problem? Do you not understand the difference between renting a game and owning it? Some people don't like things they like being tied to a subscription service.
Yes, I know some people prefer to own products over say renting. Some may do it due to the simple fact of wanting to support the developer/publisher others who simply want to just own the license perma.

But wouldn't the better question be who really owns music cds anymore or buys singular tracks? As an example. Subscription services are far more money saving in my opinion. I haven't bought video games in forever. The only time I do buy games is when they are not part of a subscription whether it be ps+ or gamepass. I just don't see a reason too when I can be saving hundreds if not thousands of dollars overtime.

As far as the whole owning a product versus renting goes I honestly stopped caring about buying games. As a child I was a very into being a huge collector. Had stacks of magazines and games and I didn't like digital games, but overtime eventually the ease of convenience and cost effectiveness just made me not care anymore about owning product that ill play till I finish and call it a day.

Even if you own a copy of Halo Infinite, if the Xbox live servers ever shut down (obviously has no real chance of happening) or the Xbox services go under due to some insane crazy shit then it won't matter anyway if you own it or not because you won't be able to access since its tied to your own account. Also, if you do something stupid and get perma banned on your psn or Xbox live account or get banned wrongfully with no way to appeal, that perma license won't do you any good either

Last edited:
lmao I dunno who first quoted with a rhetorical question. All the best mate.
If you read my new response above this post you'll see why I asked the question.

I really hate texting sometimes, so many things and thoughts can't be taken out of context and everyone always try to make you look like an idiot. Stop assuming everyone is after your ass and someone is trying to hurt you or your hobby and your feels. This is not twitter lol

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I just got the get 1,000,000 dollar achievement in dirt 5, which is not that hard or time consuming to get, and it was a dimaond/rare achievement...

This game must have bombed.

Last edited:
I just got the get 1,000,000 dollar achievement in dirt 5, which is not that hard or time consuming to get, and it was a dimaond/rare achievement...

This game must have bombed.

People were too busy comparing which console version was the least worst and must have forgot to buy it.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
People were too busy comparing which console version was the least worst and must have forgot to buy it.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Will eventually give Dirt 5 and Wreckfest a chance on Game Pass.

Top Bottom