• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[ Digital Foundry]

Lethal01

[Digital Foundry] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade: PS5 vs PS4 Pro - A Brilliant Next-Gen Upgrade!​

Completely locked frame rate in both modes coupled with texture resolution/streaming improvements, two-second load times, and heavily redone lighting in many scenes.

Definitely, the best way to play the game, very happy we got more than just a resolution and framerate patch.. Also happy it's still a free upgrade even though they've done so much.

What's not mentioned is that there are a slew of small gameplay and non visual tweaks like better audio balancing and adding chatter from the townspeople and more sound effects to sell the atmosphere. The main party feels better to control even when not in 60fps mode, faster dodging in addition to being able to cancel your attacks into dodges and rolls more easily.

The DLC felt like it improves on every aspect of the main game to, but the combat is still the best part. Yuffie is ridic, has a huge amount of options and tons of combo potential in adition to a skill that lets you spend 1/8 atb for a dodge with Iframes.

Last edited:

Lethal01

fuuuuck, I had to make this thread twice and rushed the second time.

Meant to have just made it a nice simple

[Digital Foundry] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade: PS5 vs PS4 Pro - A Brilliant Next-Gen Upgrade!​

Somebody end this pain,

edit: and now that it's written I see that someone else posted it while I was typing this up. Feel free to delete this one.

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
About time someone did an analysis of Digital Foundry

Didn´t our prominent, resident drug dealer, special FX artist and caravan dweller do that already? Thought he had some hot-info. about DF and their criminal activities!

Reaction GIF

Top Bottom