• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: The Division 2's next-gen upgrade is impressive - but something's up with PS5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

tumblr_ph2l0010yX1s2xeen_400.gif

(14) [DF] - The Division 2: Next-Gen Runs at 60FPS - Visual Analysis on PS5 - Series X|S | NeoGAF

I posted this yesterday

DF and NX Gamer uploads typically get thread within 20 minutes of their new uploads going live, definitely try scanning the first couple pages for each one. It's still easy to miss sometimes, no doubt, just a heads up

Last edited:

fermcr

(14) [DF] - The Division 2: Next-Gen Runs at 60FPS - Visual Analysis on PS5 - Series X|S | NeoGAF

I posted this yesterday

DF and NX Gamer uploads typically get thread within 20 minutes of their new uploads going live, definitely try scanning the first couple pages for each one. It's still easy to miss sometimes, no doubt, just a heads up

My mistake. A mod should lock this thread. (y)

Last edited:

Bigfroth

I love this game it's so fun. It's my goto loot shooter. The 60FPS is nice on consoles now. The game world is so detail and you never know what ur going to run into just walking around. I'm glad Ubisoft decided to still support and update it with new content in 2021.

VFXVeteran

Banned
Man this game is top notch. The gfx are excellent. The dense environments in an open world are impressive.

Feel like it could use some stealth and distraction equipment tho. Not sure.
What would you compare it to that you've highly regard as one of your best looking games?

triggered ryan gosling GIF by Saturday Night Live

I posted this yesterday

Last edited:

Shmunter

What would you compare it to that you've highly regard as one of your best looking games?
It feels somewhat like Naughty Dog in parts when the volumetrics and lighting combined with the detail all come together. The issue being its not 100% even, but it is open world with dynamic time and weather so credit where credits due.

Probably one of the most impressive hdr presentations too.

Stuart360

It feels somewhat like Naughty Dog in parts when the volumetrics and lighting combined with the detail all come together. The issue being its not 100% even, but it is open world with dynamic time and weather so credit where credits due.

Probably one of the most impressive hdr presentations too.
Some of the weather effects are crazy good too.

TVexperto

Maxxed out in 4k and HDR its one of the best looking games. The details they put in the warlords expansion are incredible.

GymWolf

The console version is nothing to write home about, the pc version has to be like in another universe to being called one of the best graphics in games...

Like characters model, faces, general texturization on console are pretty meh (only played on ps4 pro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom