Posts in tech threads, doesn't understand.
- Dec 16, 2018
- The game running on Unreal Engine 4.
- 720p on PS4 and 1080p on PS4 Pro at 60fps.
- Dynamic resolution on PS5 with 75% of 4K on average (~1620p) at 60fps too.
- Shading, occlusion, shadow, lighting are obviously better on PS5.
- Many minor details (such as wire ground, volumetric lighting, particles) are completely absent on PS4.
- The game is solid on PS4, but the extra features add a lot to the PS5.
- The PS5 has an almost instant loading 1~2s, it's at the level of a cartridge game.
- The PS4 is more in 11~12 seconds.
- The PS4/Pro has a lower framerate in cutscenes where the PS5 is at its best most of the time.
- The PS5 version has SSR in many places unlike the PS4/Pro.