• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you do the secret boss fight in God of War Ragnarök?

Did you do the secret boss fight in Ragnarok?

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No and I do not know about it

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • No but I do know about it

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyliethicc

I will spoiler tag the OP and you can vote in the poll
but you probably shouldn’t read down in this thread if ya don’t want the moment spoiled

so God of War Ragnarök has a secret optional boss fight…
… the stone dragon in svartalfheim

did you do this fight and if so how did you discover it?

my story with it
early on in the game I accidentally used the relic while on the beach. total coincidence
wasn’t even aware of what it did, wasn’t looking at the dragon… then it woke up and killed me lol

Sleepwalker

I saw it and figured it could be revived, once I got the relic to do it I couldnt be arsed to go back and do it though lol, but I also couldnt be arsed with most of the post game content anyway and the valkyirie queen.

Raonak

Banned
Yep, did it for the dragon set armour.

It was a really neat secret, didn't even know about the relics abilities til I looked it up.

On a side note. Ragnarok was one of the most enjoyable platinums in a while. All the side bosses were challenging but satisfying to defeat

Yeah, fought him pretty late so it was an easy boss for me.

But more importantly, the secret which still wasn't answered since the 2018 one.
Who blew the horn in the sequence where Atreus is sick?

Yeah, fought him pretty late so it was an easy boss for me.

But more importantly, the secret which still wasn't answered since the 2018 one.
Who blew the horn in the sequence where Atreus is sick?
I'm trying to remember what you mean by this. This is when Kratos is out of his own, correct? Where he has all of the flashbacks?

Top Bottom