• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did we officially enter an alternative universe?

Ladies and gents I think it's safe to say we have entered an alternative universe.

~Final Fantasy 7 Remake Demo dropped on Marcg 3rd

~Ori and the Will of the Wisps release on March 11th with raving reviews

~Call of Duty Warzone was released 2 days ago and is amazing

~Bleeding Edge (The first ever multiplayer game from Bninja Theory) is about to drop

~DOOM Eternal is about to come alongside his massive cousin Half Life Alyx later this month

~Isabelle from Animal Crossing joins DOOM Eternal and Half Life Alyx as their long lost retarded cousin

~Final Fantasy VII Remake is about to Release in less than a month. What once was a pipe dream is now a reality.

~E3 2020, GDC 2020 and many other events got canceled.

~Real life Resident Evil is happening in our world its called Coronvirus and were stuck in our houses for survival playing the hottest releases

~Xbox Series X is about to be detailed along Project xCloud on March 18th

~Sony has been travelling for a long time in a boat with the PS5 but that boat is slowly sinking and might not make it due to the coronovirus causing global issues and now canceling any global events in the near future

~The Last of Us is coming to HBO

~Next Witcher game is in concept stages

~Rumors of a Sony published and Kojima made Silent Hills are starting to appear

~Resident Evil 3 is almost here

~Were getting the next entry in the Halo franchise this year

My conclusion....

wtf is happening?? If someone told me this was gonna happen in a single year I'd call them a delusional pathological liar

Last edited:

Rickenbacker

Neo Member
Just started home officing, everyone was very scared about corona over there. Hope it don't delay any of those games...

Last edited:

kiphalfton

c24.gif

brap

Banned
No, getting excited for a Predator game that gamer fans of the 1987 film were waiting for almost 33 years.
Too bad it's made by the same studio that made the garbage ass Friday the 13th game.

Why people shouldn’t be excited about those games? Don’t take this wrong way but not everyone is “jaded” about everything.
Why should people get excited for games they've already played? That's like getting excited over Disney's shitty live action remakes and it's why they keep putting out that trash. New ideas? Lol fuck no people will buy the same game for the 80th time and gladly eat it up.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Why should people get excited for games they've already played? That's like getting excited over Disney's shitty live action remakes and it's why they keep putting out that trash. New ideas? Lol fuck no people will buy the same game for the 80th time and gladly eat it up.
Well the Remake plays and looks vastly different than the original, to the point I consider the game as soft reboot rather than Remake. Like it or not, it was something lot of people asking for it and now they are getting it, why shouldn’t be excited about it?

molasar

Banned
Too bad it's made by the same studio that made the garbage ass Friday the 13th game.

It does not matter. Who said that its employees cannot do anything better?
Also there is many gamers who enjoy Ft13th.
On the other hand Rare as Rareware made many good games. And what are they doing now?

Last edited:

brap

Banned
It does not matter. Who said that its employees cannot do anything better?
Why would they bother?

Also there is many gamers who enjoy Ft13th.
Who cares what people enjoy? People love shitty ass Ass Creed, Marvel movies and Fortnite.

On the other hand Rare as Rareware made many good games. And what are they doing now?
Getting fucked by Microsoft because Microsoft hates their fanbase.

Well the Remake plays and looks vastly different than the original, to the point I consider the game as soft reboot rather than Remake. Like it or not, it was something lot of people asking for it and now they are getting it, why shouldn’t be excited about it?
I don't give a fuck tbh. People are acting like this is some earth shattering shit and it's a bunch of remakes because nobody has any original ideas. Whoop de doo.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I don't give a fuck tbh. People are acting like this is some earth shattering shit and it's a bunch of remakes because nobody has any original ideas. Whoop de doo.
So just because you don’t care others shouldn’t either? I don’t care about Cyberpunk 2077 but it doesn't mean people shouldn’t be excited about it.

What games you are excited for in 2020?

brap

Banned
So just because you don’t care others shouldn’t either? I don’t care about Cyberpunk 2077 but it doesn't mean people shouldn’t be excited about it.

What games you are excited for in 2020?
I never said that. I just don't care that others are excited.
I'm excited for 0 games because it's the end of the gen and nothing is coming out. Oh wait no there's One Piece PW 4 but I haven't played 3 yet since I haven't got that far in the series.

brian0057

Banned
If there's one thing you can say about this year is that it isn't boring.
Check out this amazing Half-Life: Alyx graphics.

Last edited:

molasar

Banned
Why would they bother?

My guess is that they care but you can ask them personally about it.

Who cares what people enjoy? People love shitty ass Ass Creed, Marvel movies and Fortnite.

Do you want to tell me that games you enjoy are something special in comparison?

Getting fucked by Microsoft because Microsoft hates their fanbase.

You are wrong. There is no guarantee that even with full freedom they would create something great. Also a name of a company itself means not much nowadays. This is all about people behind projects and resources available to them.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I love Brap sometimes. Calling out people for having no standards. Now excuse me, this £200 edition of The Last of Us 2 isn't gonna pay for itself.

K.N.W.

Half Life "Threelyx" is about to release. Vampire The Masquerade 2 is about to release, and last week I was lucky to find a copy of the first game for cheap. Someone made a patch to restore HALO CE's missing graphical effects on pc.

Top Bottom