• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo Immortal | After spending $100,000, player got so strong he can't find matches anymore

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I'm sorry. The fact that a game even allows you to spend $100,000 is a tragedy. Can you imagine literally any other artform having a system in place to let you continuously drop infinite money onto a singular experience. Like, hey, I downloaded a free-to-read copy of Catcher in the Rye and I managed to spend 6 figures on rare taunts and new hunting caps for Holden that add some sick perks. Lordy. It's like these companies are just begging for the government to force regulations on them.
Catcher in the Rye .... first editions of this American Classic can fetch between $40,000 to $75,000, depending on condition

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I wonder if he’d put this on his resume or LinkedIn profile. Lol

Current employer
- None

Skills
- I’m the top ranked player in the world in Diablo Immortal after spending $100,000 in mtx

Last edited:

radewagon

Catcher in the Rye .... first editions of this American Classic can fetch between $40,000 to $75,000, depending on condition
Right. But you aren't paying for Catcher in the Rye. You're paying for an item with a non-manufactured rarity. It is a real physical item that has real value because it is legitimately scarce. These digital purchases, conversely, can be endlessly replicated at essentially zero cost. Their real-world value should never approach anything close to thousands of dollars.

Robb

Gold Member
Mu77IHp.jpg

Droxcy

Lmao I'm watching the Asmon reaction to it right now what an idiot this guy is spending any money on that game

Shifty

I suppose there's some small catharsis to be had knowing that F2P treats both free and paid players with equal disdain.

jigglet

Banned
Show that you haven't read or watched anything regarding his account.

There's more issues other than PVP itself. He can't even let his guild join some clan war that declares them immortals or something. Figures he might give the clan head to someone else on his guild but the system literally cannot do it's functions properly and it gives an error instead.

Shit's a mess and he's $100000 deep.

This not only affects him but 300 other members of his guild that spent at least a minumun of $1k each.

He's probably not even mad that he can't fight anybody. The issue here is that an event quest that the guild requires has objective that require you to participate in pvp. He can't and by extension his guild can't do either.

I wish that whenever someone posted something out of context and someone like you corrects it, shit like this could be pinned to the top. EviLore EviLore i think this feature is needed.

I think this guy is a moron but I also hate click bait shit like this thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom