• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF: Sonic Origins - The Digital Foundry Tech Review - Good... But Should Have Been Great

SCReuter

John hits all the important points. Sega should use this tech review as a guide for a patch.

The bilinear filter and low audio volume are my two largest gripes with the compilation as they impact all four games equally. But stuff like the trapped Tails glitch in Sonic 2, the falling rocks glitch in Sonic 3&K, and the mislabeled music in Museum Mode are so obvious that they also need to be addressed.

Rykan

I don't see myself ever buying this game. What a colossal waste.
Imagine all the amazing games Sega has that they could have remastered Instead. More panzer dragoon, skies of arcade. Jet set radio. Shenmue. Phantasy star online.

But nope. Here's yet another rerelease of this mediocre franchise.

Last edited:

93xfan

Banned
Imagine all the amazing games Sega has that they could have remastered Instead. More panzer dragoon, skies of arcade. Jet set radio. Shenmue. Phantasy star online.

But nope. Here's yet another rerelease of this mediocre franchise.

And one of their worst re releases of it as well. I’d take Ristar and Virtua Fighter 3

Top Bottom