I'll leave a summary in a few minutes for those of you who can't ot don't want to watch the full video.
- The game uses UE4
- PS5 runs at native 4K (might be dynamic but they didn't see that happen).
- It has Dualsense features on PS5.
- Shadows are somewhere between high and ultra on PS5. On the other hand shadow cascades seems to be lower than low.
-The game loads really fast, around 3 to 4 seconds on PS5 and 6 to 8 on PC depending on your CPU.
- Performance on PS5 is perfect at 4k and 60 fps.
- On PC you can play up to 8K and 120 fps, and the game supports DLSS.
-The game on PC has some stuttering issues not present on PS5 (they think due to the game loading stuff in the background, because it happens every single time you open a door).
And that's petty much it. Not the most exciting analysis DF has ever done, I know.