• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF RETRO Play - QuackShot

SkylineRKR

Not only good pixel art, also top of the line licensed videogames. CoI and Quackshot are 2 of the best platform games I have played. The Master system also had some fun disney games like Lucky Dime Caper. The NES had Ducktales. There were a lot of great Disney games.

UnNamed

Banned
I remember the only aspect I didn't like it was slower compared to other platform games, but it is something you get used to. Also, the backtracking mechanic was very simple, I have beaten the game despite the english language.

nkarafo

Whats the better game, this or Looney Turnes on the SNES?
I have a soft spot for Looney Tunes on the SNES. I think it's the best Tiny Toons game. I don't think Quackshot is the best Donald game though, that would be World of Illusion.

So IMO, Tiny Toons (SNES) > World of Illusion > Quackshot = Tiny Toons (Genesis/Mega Drive)

RAIDEN1

I have a soft spot for Looney Tunes on the SNES. I think it's the best Tiny Toons game. I don't think Quackshot is the best Donald game though, that would be World of Illusion.

So IMO, Tiny Toons (SNES) > World of Illusion > Quackshot = Tiny Toons (Genesis/Mega Drive)
What about............

nkarafo

What about............

I rented this game on both SNES/Genesis back in the day but it never managed to grab me. It has cool graphics and animations but the level design is pretty bad IMO. Also, i don't remember any music theme grabbing me either, another red flag in my case.

Top Bottom