• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF Retro Play: Phoenix Games 'Showcase'... The Worst Games on PlayStation 2?

Fake

Having exhausted leads in tracking down even more awful Philips CD-i games, Audi Sorlie has turned his attention to the works of Phoenix Games - creators of some of the most terrible games on PlayStation 2. And of course, he made D dark10x play them for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:

stranno

Imo Data Design Interactive is worse than Phoenix. Not only both are in the same level of quality, on top of that DDI has MOTION CONTROLS, which make the games like 100 times worse. Their racing games on Wii, Urban Extreme or Offroad Extreme, are completely unplayable. At least Phoenix games can be played.

Last edited:
These guys are so uptight that they did not even notice that the hyppos nose in the racing game looks like boobs...

The skating game looked like a regular skating game to my untrained eyes.

Deft Beck

From what I recall, Phoenix Games took advantage of a blanket PS2 license from SCEE and repurposed old cartoons as "games" for the PS2.

Each "game" indeed had a number of brief minigames like jigsaw puzzles, but the feature cartoons were the main focus. It's a miracle they were even certified.

Top Bottom