- two modes on next gen consoles: beauty, which targets 4K at 30 fps, and performance, which targets 60 fps a5 4K with DRS. RT in both modes, sake visual features.
- Series S: is 1440p max in beauty mode, and lowest the counted is 972p in Performance mode.
- Series X: 4K in beauty mode, in performance mode the lowest they found is 1890p in the same scene as Series S.
- PS5: again, 4K in beauty mode. In performance mode the lowest the found, again same scene, is 1684p.
- The game uses RT reflections on PS5. There seem to be some problem with these reflections on Series consoles, like they've been replaced for standard screen space reflections (despite the devs advertising RT for all next gen consoles). Alex does not think Series X/S are using RT reflections at all. They just don't know whether this is an arror or intended.
-Performance is perfect on PS5, Tom didn't find any drops even in 60 fps mode. Series X is rock solid too but they did encounter a couple of dips not present on PS5. Series S runs at 60 fps flawlessly. The game has some frame pacing issues in 30 fps mode (not too bad).