Demon's Souls Remake is coming to PlayStation 5 and it's looking stunning. In this special Digital Foundry presentation, Bluepoint Games talks tech with John Linneman. Find out how the studio brought the game to PlayStation 5, how two engines work together as one, and what PS5 hardware features are used, how quality and performance modes work - and so, so much more.
- John's conversation with Bluepoint devs
- 1 hour of video
- 1440p upscale to 4k at 60fps with no RT
- Perfomance mode using Temporal Upsampling with a 4k framebuffer and 4k UI
- Cinematic mode runs the game at native 4K, aka 3840x2160p
- Fully use of 3D Audio by tempest engine
- Used the same old Demon's Souls code From Software for remade