Yes, we're late to the party here - so thanks for all of the requests! This isn't a Switch classic, but judged in terms of its status as a multi-platform conversion, it's exceptionally impressive work. Join D dark10x for an in-depth breakdown on how Square-Enix brought a game that already taxed PlayStation 4 onto Nintendo's console hybrid while maintaining an remarkable level of quality and performance.
- Comparison between Switch while dock or portable and both base PS4 and PRO
- Base PS4 run at fixed 900p as well know.
- Nintendo Switch use different approach: Dynamic resolution for both docked and portable
- While dock, the game runs at dynamic resolution and may vary between a range of resolutions.
- 1280x720, 1408x792, 1440x810 with can go beyond or lower than that.
- Level detail was reduce in comparison with base PS4. Some less polygonal edges spoted in cutscenes. (4:00)
- Reduce of object loading distance and texture too.
- Besides the compromisses, the game runs at 30 fps just like the base PS4 most of the time with some dips, but still very stable.
- A very range of additional features was included.
- You can choise english or japanese dub.
- Orchestrated music add.
- You can play as the original Dragon Quest style using 8bit mode.