• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF Direct: Xbox Series X 12TF RDNA 2.0 GPU Power Confirmed + Much More!

phil_t98

#SonyToo
This kind amigo lol

(God that opening is great)

Again, I sincerely doubt Sony is just sitting on its laurels and I REALLY doubt they're pissing themselves about the recent MS Specs (awesome as they are) My opinion, but I expect an event of an announcement and many games to show off to boot...

Not to mention the PS4 is about to hit a killer year for games exclusives especially

So many people here are spelling Sonys upcoming demise, and mirroring the doom and gloom predictions before the PS4 reveal nearly 8 years ago (the big difference being we know the specs of MS this time around)

Chill people lol it's coming :D

I don’t think people are saying Sony is in demise I just think they now have a lot to prove after being the most powerful this gen and are staying very silent at the moment

HolyTruth

Banned
I don’t think people are saying Sony is in demise I just think they now have a lot to prove after being the most powerful this gen and are staying very silent at the moment

Why are they so quiet right now though?
I mean didn’t even SONY START? Weren’t they the first that dropped the wired article? And then when the github leak appeared they were dead silent.

WTF is Happening? WHY are they so quiet?

phil_t98

#SonyToo
I mean didn’t even SONY START? Weren’t they the first that dropped the wired article? And then when the github leak appeared they were dead silent.

silence does not mean demise, I fully expect Sony to sell more consoles than Microsoft next gen, but I full expect Microsoft to close the gap

I remember how people here went crazy when Sony announced their EIGHT FUCKING GB of GDDR5 RAM and were shitting on the XBone for being inferior...

These are interesting times... :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Because Sony isn't in the battered position and gains very little from shifting focus away from the current generation. Microsoft, the clear loser of this generation, wants to talk about nothing but what's coming next. Because what's here now sure ain't pretty.

Because Sony isn't in the battered position and gains very little from shifting focus away from the current generation. Microsoft, the clear loser of this generation, wants to talk about nothing but what's coming next. Because what's here now sure ain't pretty.

huh? sony started the nextgen talk back in beginning of OCTOBER 2019, see: https://www.wired.com/story/exclusive-playstation-5/

even before microsoft started, SONY were the first to talk about nextgen. then the github leak happened and they were silent.

Did you actually read the great reveal? It wasn't even a planned chat lol. And very little talk after that.
Microsofts people, on the other hand, can't seem to stop talking about it once Sony opened the door ever so slightly. And the reason is, of course, that they want to shift focus away from their miserable failure.

Maybe Microsoft's next system will be more powerful, I'm not sure I care. I'll start giving a shit about systems when Microsoft starts showing some actual games.

But I'd be damned surprised if the reason for the drastic difference in focus and blabber isn't rooted in the current generation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom