• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF: Destruction All Stars on PS5 60 fps Analysis

AnotherOne

• GRIDFALL and Carnado modes exhibits fps drops otherwise good 60 fps Performance.

Azrg8O9.jpg

FnH1Jag.jpg

Last edited:

Fake

What's the difference between dynamic resolution horizontal or vertical? Is the same?

Horizontal are normally more taxing than vertical, but in tech terms they're the same. DRS usally use standart resolution (1080p, 900p, 720p) as a part of their mode, dynamic resolution h/v reduce sometimes horizontal or vertical when needed, aka create some custom resolution in the process.

DRS are usally more agressive and I guess give better results?

Last edited:

Fbh

Seems somewhat disappointing for a cartoony game that doesn't really have that many simultaneous players and isn't running at native 4K

Xdrive05

Sony needs to get that VRR system feature over the line already. It's going to be more important as the gen moves forward. Got to hand it to MS for putting focus on that from the beginning.

As for DAS, I'm rooting for it to be fun and addictive even if it needs tweaking at this point. Always nice to have an arcade romp in the library.

Max_Po

Banned
The game looks really sharp. Its not game of the year but really fun to play. Looks sharp on my OLED C7

Previously I also played Rocket League... but for me that game's biggest issue is you are just racing to hit the ball anyway you can ...

Real fun if you have friends... Its really simple to play...

Gamerguy84

The game looks really sharp. Its not game of the year but really fun to play. Looks sharp on my OLED C7

Previously I also played Rocket League... but for me that game's biggest issue is you are just racing to hit the ball anyway you can ...

Exactly this. It's a pick up and play fun game. I've it and looking forward to updates next week.

Been devoting all my time to days gone lately though.

FranXico

I loathe DRS. I understand why they use it though. Its going to be used a lot this Gen.
It's a reasonable compromise if it doesn't need to adjust too often or reduce too far. In some games, however, the resolution control is poorly implemented and causes weird artifacts and distracting blurriness on and off.

Mister Wolf

It's a reasonable compromise if it doesn't need to adjust too often or reduce too far. In some games, however, the resolution control is poorly implemented and causes weird artifacts and distracting blurriness on and off.
And its obvious these developers used it as a crutch.

D.Final

Banned

But repetitive

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
And at one time, Sony wanted to charge $70 for it without showing a good gameplay video before launch.

Last edited:

Fake

Its a multiplayer centric game moron....its as repetitive as playing death match in COD...we all know those are not popular because they are " rah peh tah tive "

CoD is a hell of fun. Playing with bots, co-op, splitscreen, online, team deathmatch, mission, BR...

Very hard to get bored.

Top Bottom