• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[DF] Cyberpunk 2077: Stadia vs Xbox Series X - And The Results Are Surprising!

KAOS

LOL! Jeebus the lengths!

I'm enjoying the game on XsX! If I had to get in a car to get close to a tower to get the optimum speed to play on Stadia... I might as well start Cyberpunk cosplaying!

FeldMonster

What a bizarre comparison

As a Stadia Pro user I can safely say that Stadia is garbage. What a weird comparison btw.

Kind of a useless comparison

Put some SSDs on last gen consoles and do some testing, DF

That would be useful information
I don't really understand these responses. What would like them to compare the Stadia version to if not the closest performing version?

The video clearly shows that it is performing better than the best version of the last gen consoles (Xbox One X), and that the resolution and framerate are slightly worse than the pre-patch Series X version.

I thought the really interesting aspect was that the port developer chose different aspects to adjust regarding shadow detail, foliage density, and textures for their optimization.

GloveSlap

Expected. But man.. they really should have delayed well into next year launched with a finished product and native next gen versions.

Rikkori

That whole intro really baffled me. I don't really know in what kind of hell hole this guy lives... somewhere in the birmanian jungle?

Close. Modern day Britain.

Just joshing UK bros, don't kill me
willem dafoe smile GIF

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
"Stadia rocks! All ya gotta do is connect through your 800GBps unlimited data zero ping internet connection."
Eh, I only have a 75 Mbps connection and I have zero issues even when my wife's using netflix.

I will agree, on the one instance so far that my internet couldn't keep up for what ever reason, it pissed me off. A lot. More so than if I was lagging in apex legends on my ps4. I'd just jump to a different, offline game. With stadia my whole night of gaming is over.

Top Bottom