• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF - Call of Duty Black OPS Cold War reaction

Jtibh

Banned
It is the Doritos Pope show for Gamescon... he shared on Twitter a full list of the games to be show and confirmed a full live demo for R&C PS5.
Well that sucks. Gotta work my ass off today so i can buzz off for a few days.

Gaf keep me posted.
I aint watching sleepy eyes, i just care for the games

ethomaz

Banned
Well that sucks. Gotta work my ass off today so i can buzz off for a few days.

Gaf keep me posted.
I aint watching sleepy eyes, i just care for the games
It is probably a bit late for us Americans... it is set for Gamescon public that are Europeans.

Reindeer

Seems like they were unaware that Treyarch isn't developing single player.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reindeer

The guy who tried to pretend that Halo was ok & that it was just the lighting isn't bias?
It was his opinion and he was wrong, get over it. People make mistakes, DF has made others in the past. It in no way proves his bias, just that his analysis was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vroadstar

Let me guess, another PlayStation zealot that believes in conspiracy theories.

Oh the irony. Yikes!

Big corporations lie all the time lol. That trophy data can easily be manipulated and lied about by Sony to limit damage control for the game, but you believe what you wanna believe.

Oh you didn't know big companies lie all the time? Ah shame, how naive of you.

apXLmbz.png

Bolivar687

Banned
I can't bring myself to like this video on the YouTube, because Alex shilled for Microsoft during the first half of his Halo Infinite video.

I can't bring myself to like this video on the YouTube, because Alex shilled for Microsoft during the first half of his Halo Infinite video.
Haha again
Timestamp or quote that for me please. I've seen that said 1000 times but no one yet could quote or timestamp that for me.
It's almost like it never happened. Mandela effect?

Reindeer

Treyarch picked global illumination while Infinity Ward picked raytraced shadows. Treyarch > Infinity Ward.
Ray traced GI is expensive, but maybe less expensive techniques can be developed in time. I agree though, ray traced GI is the real deal compared to shadows and reflections.

Top Bottom