• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devolver Digital: Fall Guys is not coming to Xbox Game Pass

Mista

Banned
How-to-play-Fall-Guys-beta-Ultimate-Knockout-joins-PS-Plus-very-soon.jpg

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout publisher Devolver Digital has said it has “no plans” to bring the title to Xbox Game Pass

The company issued a statement on Wednesday after the official Xbox Game Pass Instagram account suggested Fall Guys was set to join Microsoft’s subscription service.

The official Fall Guys Twitter account also apologised for any confusion.

Jethalal

Banned
wasn't it the Xbox account that said it? How is it his fault?
I mean he is a senior Verge author, I'd expect him to back up with solid info before tweeting. These accounts are handled by Social media firms that don't actually know what they're talking about most of the time. It is best to believe only the official posts by these account as the content is given to them by higher-ups.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I mean he is a senior Verge author, I'd expect him to back up with solid info before tweeting. These accounts are handled by Social media firms that don't actually know what they're talking about most of the time. It is best to believe only the official posts by these account as the content is given to them by higher-ups.

The verge are not someone I got to for expert opinions. Their writers are not experts by any means. They are mainstream as it gets. So I am not surprised Tom didn't check with any sources.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty dumb of them not to. That game needs more players.
The game has fell off a bit after the initial hype died down. It's a fun game when I got it with PS Plus, but it does get old very quickly. You essentially just rinse and repeat levels to try to win crowns. You see everything the game has to offer in a short amount of time.

This happened with Control but then Control took like a year to come to GamePass. I don’t doubt it’s coming to GamePass but I also couldn’t care less if it does or doesn’t.

GHG

Gold Member
I don't get it...

If you're interested in this game why not just buy it? It's not like its even expensive.

It's sad that developers even need to come out in response to this.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I don't get it...

If you're interested in this game why not just buy it? It's not like its even expensive.

It's sad that developers even need to come out in response to this.
Its not on xbox at all. So some were speculating this is how they will announce it for xbox.

GHG

Gold Member
Its not on xbox at all. So some were speculating this is how they will announce it for xbox.

Didn't even realise that, assumed this was a multiplatform title.

It would actually make sense for it to launch on the platform that way considering it previously launched on PS+.

Moogle11

Banned
Pretty dumb of them not to. That game needs more players.
Yeah I wonder if it's a timing thing. Maybe with it launching on PS+ they had to agree not to put it on Gamepass for X amount of time or something. Seems odd otherwise and games like this need players and most revenue is MTs anyway I'd think.

Why is it a big deal? Game costs as much as a big cup of coffee. :messenger_grinning_sweat: Just buy it and own it forever.

Edit: SORRY! Fall Guys is not the same game as Among Us. Oops.

Last edited:
Top Bottom