• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry Mobile - Pinnacle of Combat Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Coming 2020

This mobile game inherits a lot of the familiar combat mechanics such as air combos, skills and a lot more for you to discover.

In order to maintain the details of Devil May Cry franchise, the game also includes a lot of the classic characters, areas, weapons and bosses. these will all be optimized within the upcoming Devil May Cry Mobile – Pinnacle of Combat.

Devil May Cry Mobile – Pinnacle of Combat is a stage by stage game. Players can dodge, attack, counterattack and gain marvelous combat combos just like in the normal games.

CAPCOM is also involved in the development and QA in order to maintain the integrity of the Devil May Cry game. The game features a backstory that heavily obeys the view of the original Devil May Cry franchise! A Swordsman Sparda loved a human gave birth to a twin, Vergil and Dante. Vergil and Dante’s mom was sacrificed in a war when they were just kids. After this scenario, Dante started to hate the Demon part of him and started to act against the Demons. Vergil hated himself for being weak, so he seek to achieve more demon power. As a result, their desires clash with each other and they fought high and low in their crossing paths.

stranno

Fun fac: There were already two Devil May Cry mobile games in 3D before this.

Devil May Cry was launched in 2008 by Capcom Mobile, both in 2D and 3D versions. The 3D version used the Mascot Capsule Micro3D engine so it remains as an ultra-obscure game, since this engine hasnt been emulated yet and only Sony Ericsson phones were capable of such tech (Nokia phones, even being way more advanced and way more expensive, had a terrible Java Environment).

Devil May Cry 4 was ported in 2011 to iOS, being called Refrain. Of course levels and graphics were severe toned down.

Mista

Banned
Honestly its looking good but I want everyone to imagine doing all the combos the game offers on a mobile screen. Exactly, not worth breaking your screen.

Fbh

Asian dante?

Looks ok though I guess that as almost every mobile game it will be very repetitive with extremely slow progression.
The system is already there, they just need to drop red orb drop rates by 99%

Better artstyle than DMC 5

????

DMC5 had a great artstyle

RRNDmjg.jpg

Last edited:

Aion002

It's a gacha? The ending scene makes me think it is.

Everybody rerolling for a Vergil 5 stars unit. ;)

I am in.

SweetShark

I am very curious what kind of "filler" plot it will have.
Maybe Dante got trapped into a Nightmare realm and fight to get out.

Top Bottom